Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Nov 13 2012
By: S1NGUL4R__ Splicer 53 posts
Offline

Call me the assists man

32 replies 502 views Edited Nov 13, 2012
The amount of assists I get in a game in unbelievable. I normally get 3-5 assists in different games and it bugs me a lot.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 33 (502 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
6829 posts
 

Re: Call me the assists man

Nov 13, 2012

S1NGUL4R__ wrote:
The amount of assists I get in a game in unbelievable. I normally get 3-5 assists in different games and it bugs me a lot.

you think that's alot??? 3-5 every other game?

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 33 (497 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 12/15/2011
Offline
537 posts
 

Re: Call me the assists man

Nov 13, 2012

ASSISTS ARE NORMALLY GAINED BY GREEDY PLAYERS TRYING TO KILL STEAL FROM THEIR TEAM-MATES BUT DON'T QUITE MAKE IT

 

or is it?   :smileylol:

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 33 (486 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
6829 posts
 

Re: Call me the assists man

Nov 13, 2012

sprinkler18 wrote:

ASSISTS ARE NORMALLY GAINED BY GREEDY PLAYERS TRYING TO KILL STEAL FROM THEIR TEAM-MATES BUT DON'T QUITE MAKE IT

 

or is it?   :smileylol:


no...........how about if someone is running and you shoot them but they go around the corner then a teammate gets the last shot on them where they are hiding THEY stole YOUR kill

 

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 33 (481 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 06/17/2012
Offline
69 posts
 

Re: Call me the assists man

Nov 13, 2012
Having much assist isn't really annoying.
Killstealing IS.
The most annoing type of killsteal is when you're getting a silent kill and all of sudden somebody steals it with SAS.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 33 (470 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2212 posts
 

Re: Call me the assists man

Nov 13, 2012

S1NGUL4R__ wrote:
The amount of assists I get in a game in unbelievable. I normally get 3-5 assists in different games and it bugs me a lot.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

 

No serious man, That you start a thread about assists is quite pointless because nobody can help you with it.

And than 3-5??? I get like 6-7 per match and I never whine. And those are averages it can also be 8-11 with 15 as my record.

This shouldn't bug you as its very common and not that much.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 33 (455 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 12/15/2011
Offline
537 posts
 

Re: Call me the assists man

Nov 13, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

sprinkler18 wrote:

ASSISTS ARE NORMALLY GAINED BY GREEDY PLAYERS TRYING TO KILL STEAL FROM THEIR TEAM-MATES BUT DON'T QUITE MAKE IT

 

or is it?   :smileylol:


no...........how about if someone is running and you shoot them but they go around the corner then a teammate gets the last shot on them where they are hiding THEY stole YOUR kill

 


 

DUDE, when I shoot at them they don't make it to the corner :smileyindifferent: :smileylol:

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 33 (450 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
6829 posts
 

Re: Call me the assists man

Nov 13, 2012

sprinkler18 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

sprinkler18 wrote:

ASSISTS ARE NORMALLY GAINED BY GREEDY PLAYERS TRYING TO KILL STEAL FROM THEIR TEAM-MATES BUT DON'T QUITE MAKE IT

 

or is it?   :smileylol:


no...........how about if someone is running and you shoot them but they go around the corner then a teammate gets the last shot on them where they are hiding THEY stole YOUR kill

 


 

DUDE, when I shoot at them they don't make it to the corner :smileyindifferent: :smileylol:


lol wow

 

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 33 (446 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/21/2012
Offline
100 posts
 

Re: Call me the assists man

Nov 13, 2012

I hate playing in a group of 5 usually. I usually finish the round with like 2 - 0 - 9. xD Always gettin' assissts in a group.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 33 (399 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/23/2011
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: Call me the assists man

Nov 13, 2012

3-5 assists is nothing. I've somtimes gotten 10 and I'm not complaining. 3-5 is what most players get in a match.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 33 (396 Views)
Reply
0 Likes