Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2216 posts

Re: Call me the assists man

Nov 15, 2012

Matthewsike1st wrote:

I doubt you could ever beat me getting 12 assists in a single hardcore game. Really, I don't understand why hardcore had higher health, that's probably the cause of me getting so many...

I got 13 two times in hardcore. And 15 once in a lab match; Riot shields and Micro's.

Signature02.png

Message 31 of 33 (68 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7089 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Matthewsike1st wrote:

I doubt you could ever beat me getting 12 assists in a single hardcore game. Really, I don't understand why hardcore had higher health, that's probably the cause of me getting so many...

you kidding me? i get 12 assists ON AVERAGE no matter what game mode even 3tdm dude lol.............highest i ever had was 20 in plunder

Sleep Matt signature
Message 32 of 33 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5878 posts

Nov 15, 2012

I remember playing solo with an entire room of randoms, no parties, we played a few games together as well.

3 games in a row my score was 5-3-12, 3-3-8, and 4-13-15. By the 3rd match I was frustrated as hell because no matter who I ran into, someone sniped my kill.

True Balance:
We felt that the Hunting Rifle wasn’t effective enough at mid-range due to its very slow fire rate. While every weapon doesn’t have to be as effective at every range, so much combat occurs at short to mid ranges in The Last of Us that we felt the Hunting Rifle felt was not effective in enough situations. By increasing its damage the Hunting Rifle user is now more likely to get a down on a wounded player, or can combo a Hunting Rifle with a pistol to try and fight effectively at mid-range.
Message 33 of 33 (61 Views)
0 Likes