Highlighted
Nov 14 2012
By: Despur4do Wastelander 820 posts

Callout Camo Hats not working?

6 replies 247 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

I have noticed my Camo Callout Hat IS NOT WORKING, any answer why? Is it because of Weapon Expert?

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 1 of 7 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2422 posts

Re: Callout Camo Hats not working?

Nov 14, 2012
They work, I've seen so in Classic Mode, only your team mates will see the icon when you aim at a player.
Pepsi
Message 2 of 7 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Nov 14, 2012

SjShane wrote:
They work, I've seen so in Classic Mode, only your team mates will see the icon when you aim at a player.

Maybe its were i use Weapon Expert and already have two mods on long-guns it won't let me have a third?

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 3 of 7 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2422 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Doubt it unless it's a bug, I just played a match on the Lab and it was working on someone's T-Bolt, so it's unlikely that would be the cause.

Which hat are you using? And have your team mates told you it wasn't working?
Pepsi
Message 4 of 7 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Nov 14, 2012

SjShane wrote:
Doubt it unless it's a bug, I just played a match on the Lab and it was working on someone's T-Bolt, so it's unlikely that would be the cause.

Which hat are you using? And have your team mates told you it wasn't working?

I am using the custom character camo hat, i have noticed no callout eye when i use it like i did on chloes sailor hat/ghengis khans mask.. weird

Message 5 of 7 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 14, 2012
You see the eye on your own callout? Dude, that's wrong but I don't know if it's advantageous or not. I don't see my Call Out on my guns with Call Out.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 6 of 7 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Nov 15, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
You see the eye on your own callout? Dude, that's wrong but I don't know if it's advantageous or not. I don't see my Call Out on my guns with Call Out.

You don't see your own callout eye? I never knew that. HMM

Maybe i should ask a team mate?

Message 7 of 7 (177 Views)
0 Likes