Jun 07 2013
By: Marxelox_7 First Son 1 posts

Can I Play Multiplayer P4F If I Am more than level 30 on disc ??

4 replies 187 views Edited Jun 7, 2013

I Want To Know If I Will Have The Complete Multiplayer Experience If I Played Before The Disc An Got A Level Higer Than 30 , Do I Have To Play With The Disc ?? , What Happens If I Play Without The Disc ?? Please Help D:

Message 1 of 5 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Re: Can I Play Multiplayer P4F If I Am more than level 30 on disc ??

Jun 7, 2013

Marxelox_7 wrote:

I Want To Know If I Will Have The Complete Multiplayer Experience If I Played Before The Disc An Got A Level Higer Than 30 , Do I Have To Play With The Disc ?? , What Happens If I Play Without The Disc ?? Please Help D:

if you play the free 2 play you can't level up any further than level 15, if you are already level 30 then you won't progress from there, in addition to that you can't get treasures, you won't get any statistics on the leaderboards or your stat card, you can't participate in the tournament, etc. I advice you to buy the game of the year edition (the disc-version), you can get it in stores for like 20$, it's a good deal, but whatever you do, under no circumstances try to upgrade the free 2 play multiplayer by paying for overpriced expansion like 'level 25 limit', 'no level limit' or other overpriced crap, just buy the disc again, that's the best option!

Message 2 of 5 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10170 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Yeah man. The disc version is cheap.

Get the one with the action figure then mail me the ring.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 3 of 5 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jun 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Yeah man. The disc version is cheap.

Get the one with the action figure then mail me the ring.

I actually have the ring but they spelt Sic Parvis Magna wrong :smileyvery-happy:

They spelt it 'Magma' :smileysad:

Bang Bang!

Message 4 of 5 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16345 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Marxelox_7 wrote:

Capitals, really?   That was exhausting to read.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 5 of 5 (145 Views)