Jan 17 2013
By: MLcharted Hekseville Citizen 267 posts

Can i just say how Awesome uncharted fans are..

14 replies 547 views Edited Jan 17, 2013
So i started using the uncharted forums recently and i mention how i was new in my first post. I was greeted with "welcome to the forums!" And what not. It was a different story on the playstation all stars forums where i went to talk about some alls stars videos in my YouTube channel. I was greeted by some **bleep** face screaming at me for using the forums for spam and that he's sick of youtubers doing stuff like to get big and make money of Youtube. Im still there tho since i love All Stars but i can wait to do some U3 vids to hopefully share with some of you here. In the mean time hats off to you uncharted fans for being awesome and welcoming. It's amazing to see the U3 community is still very much active
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 15 (547 Views)
Survivor
2332 posts

Re: Can i just say how Awesome uncharted fans are..

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

MLcharted wrote:
So i started using the uncharted forums recently and i mention how i was new in my first post. I was greeted with "welcome to the forums!" And what not. It was a different story on the playstation all stars forums where i went to talk about some alls stars videos in my YouTube channel. I was greeted by some **bleep** face screaming at me for using the forums for spam and that he's sick of youtubers doing stuff like to get big and make money of Youtube. Im still there tho since i love All Stars but i can wait to do some U3 vids to hopefully share with some of you here. In the mean time hats off to you uncharted fans for being awesome and welcoming. It's amazing to see the U3 community is still very much active

Message 2 of 15 (536 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10175 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Well, we're not dickish here, that's for sure. I didn't bother with the ASBR forums, since different forums have different people.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 3 of 15 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2614 posts

Jan 17, 2013

We have some pretty cool stuff in our fan created content forum, like the legendary multiplayer memes and the caption contest. Check it out! smile

TOO METAL

2metal4me
Message 4 of 15 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 17, 2013

"Most" people on the forums arent over egotistical like most most of UC3's players :smileywink:

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 5 of 15 (508 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4856 posts

Jan 17, 2013
In which case welcome to the Uncharted 3 part of the forum and the community.

While we do have the occasional urge to have debates and fights over issues it's a close knitted community. Plus there's a dedicated section to post any UC3 videos/content/whatever you have.

There's more Uncharted folk on Facebook too if you are interested.
Message 6 of 15 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10175 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Hey dude, here's a tip: when you see an argument about a competitive tournament, don't tell thrm to stop. They kinda have their own community and mindset.

If you see a COOPERATIVE tournament, you should join, though.

Specifically my team (or TeammateAssist's team) :smileyvery-happy:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 7 of 15 (469 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13777 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Maybe I missed something, but what is the channel?

I'll see if theres anything I could do to help you.

Message 8 of 15 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2686 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

this place has really only cleaned up in the last month or 2,  - the trolls got fed up and left.

Message 9 of 15 (346 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Jan 18, 2013
i preferd the uncharted 2 community! those were the days!... * remenising *
Cold White Wine Aint That Fine!
Message 10 of 15 (250 Views)
0 Likes