Survivor
2685 posts

Re: Can i just say how Awesome uncharted fans are..

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

to be honest i wish i never came here, it has just been a big waste of my time - i wish i could get sense and leave like the trolls but im addicted now.

the forum days during the summer beta were the best time for me.

Message 11 of 15 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11233 posts

Jan 18, 2013

All i saw in that thread was "i liked your video". Two people shared their opinions about the video, sometimes you have to face the truth to improve.

Message 12 of 15 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6502 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

You really should get a capture card instead of filming with your camcorder if you want to make quality videos. TBH it should be against the rules to start a thread to advertise your channel - unless it's a fan created content area. 

We're not awesome people here. Where did you get that idea? :smileyvery-happy: We're just some Uncharted addicts who need to endlessly complain about everything in the game and bash Naughty Dog. :smileyhappy:

Message 13 of 15 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3643 posts

Jan 18, 2013
This forums is very cool for the most part. The trolls have subsided, do that's a plus.

I only came here oncr unchartedonline.com shut down. I think the owner of that fan site got very ill and let ir go shortly after U3s release. It was a very good uncharted forum though.

Message 14 of 15 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

renatabls wrote:

All i saw in that thread was "i liked your video". Two people shared their opinions about the video, sometimes you have to face the truth to improve.

This. I was part of that section, and they're right, but don't stop and try to improve. The reason they accused you in the first place was that you started the whole "sub for sub" thing even though you thought it helped the community. I didn't like this kind of idea that have annoyed me on Facebook ever since then. I believe you should EARN the sub through worthwhile meaningful videos, not some quick deal for selfish interests. I don't think this was acceptable in Uncharted Facebook Community. This is just my personal opinion.

PSAS is new, so the community bound to have many different kind of forumers. Here, only kind loyal fans and critics are left here. If you was posting last year, you would be treated differently, probably similar to the condition in PSAS forum. Promoting your videos for views and subs is sometime a big no-no unless it's something useful or in proper place. Well, welcome to the forums!
Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 15 of 15 (135 Views)
0 Likes