Keyblade Wielder
10175 posts

Re: Can someone help me get Sir Francis Drake?

May 15, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I can help but how do you farm? Idk how since all I do is literally finish the chapter then do it all over again

You kill the designated NPC, If it drops the wrong item or no item, you die.

That seems like a waste of lives, and also a waste of a possible +1 to your finished co-op games. :smileysad:

that's what you have to sacrifice to get your treasures in adventure faster, works best with 2 players (since there can be more attempts to kill the designated NPC)

why do you want Sir Francis? IMO he's the worst skeleton...

Why not? All skeletons (for me at least) are horrible anyway, and at least he has "Drake" in his name. :l

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 11 of 18 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6253 posts

May 15, 2013

Well they are required to get now for trophies. That's the only reason I started going for them Still can't get skelzor...

photo Sniper.png
Message 12 of 18 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
373 posts

May 15, 2013
^ ?? I have all skeletons + doughnut drake but no trophy?
Message 13 of 18 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

May 15, 2013

hey nicole, my names mike. i can definitly help you get your skeleton guy. I aint got nothing to do tonight. add me on psn my username is mikegloria. See ya around maybe!

Message 14 of 18 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

May 15, 2013

nicolepwned wrote:

The trophies are for completing the treasure sets so you need all the skeletons, character guns, and custom items that you unlock by picking up treasures in coop and competitive.

Message 15 of 18 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

May 15, 2013

Add Me As Well I will everything possible to help you :smileyvery-happy: I'm looking to get the Silver Star also

"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."

- Edgar Allan Poe
Message 16 of 18 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2332 posts

May 15, 2013

MrMoss252 wrote:

nicolepwned wrote:

The trophies are for completing the treasure sets so you need all the skeletons, character guns, and custom items that you unlock by picking up treasures in coop and competitive.

that is almost correct, there is one trophy for completing all treasure sets in the Antiquity Section and another trophy for completing all treasure sets in the Artifact Section, there is no trophy for completing sets in the Legend Section

just to be clear Antiquity and Artifacts Sets are acquired in Co-op Modes (5 sets in each for Adventure (1 per chapter), and the rest of the treasures are "earned" in Hunter Arena or Standard Arena) and Legend Sets are acquired from competitive game modes, so no treasure sets in competitive modes are required if you are trying for the trophies (check my DLC trophy guide (link is in my sig) if you're not sure)

Message 17 of 18 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11234 posts

May 15, 2013
Just FYI you can farm these guys alone, with a 2nd controller of course, i farmed Khan alone and got the rare treasure in my 4th time.

Message 18 of 18 (163 Views)
0 Likes