Mar 03 2013
By: DG_OTAMICA First Son 5 posts
Accepted Solution

Can't Level Up/ Gain money In FTP U3

[ Edited ]
3 replies 322 views Edited Mar 3, 2013

I have a unique situation that I need help with.

I partook in the summer and fall subway beta for U3 and in the subway beta it said all the stuff you acquired in that beta will transfer to the full game. I was the max beta level (35) but I never bought the full game. I did however borrow the game from my friend a few weeks back and beat the single player, but because the game was used I didn't play the MP. But now when I play the FTP U3 client I'm still lvl 35 with the paw on the number, but I never owned the full mp for the game so I don't know why I have the red paw next to my name. I also didn't pay to the break the lvl cap but im still a lvl 35. Now I can't gain xp or make any money. Please help. I have a feeling I ripped off Naughty Dog by breaking the lvl cap accidentally without paying for it. If any one can help me it would be super greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

PSN: DG_OTAMICA

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Can't Level Up/ Gain money In FTP U3

Mar 3, 2013

I have the same problem.Anyone can help us!!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (311 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
775 posts

Mar 5, 2013

DG_OTAMICA wrote:

I have a unique situation that I need help with.

I partook in the summer and fall subway beta for U3 and in the subway beta it said all the stuff you acquired in that beta will transfer to the full game. I was the max beta level (35) but I never bought the full game. I did however borrow the game from my friend a few weeks back and beat the single player, but because the game was used I didn't play the MP. But now when I play the FTP U3 client I'm still lvl 35 with the paw on the number, but I never owned the full mp for the game so I don't know why I have the red paw next to my name. I also didn't pay to the break the lvl cap but im still a lvl 35. Now I can't gain xp or make any money. Please help. I have a feeling I ripped off Naughty Dog by breaking the lvl cap accidentally without paying for it. If any one can help me it would be super greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

PSN: DG_OTAMICA

All XP was carried over from the Beta to the full game. So you are being seen as a "previous" player of Uncharted 3, because you played during the Beta, and that's why you received the paw.

The FTP client will allow players to be whatever level they are in the full game, but unless you purchase the unlocks, you cannot accumulate any more XP. So you being level 35 is correct, and not being able to gain any further progress until you unlock is also correct.

You did not "rip off Naughty Dog" :smileyhappy:

Thanks,

EvangM

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 6, 2013

WOW thank you for clearing things up now. I really thought i messed up my game but your comment helped me understand things.  Most companies rarely ever respond to user complaints, even outside of gaming, but see this suprised me.  

........................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....(:.__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\
.....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:\