Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 27 2011
By: Rahugo415 First Son 3 posts

Can't invite or join Uncharted 3 MP?!?!

2 replies 857 views Edited Dec 27, 2011

Hi Naughty Dog,  

I have this problem with MP thats been going on for about two weeks now, it seems i cant invite or join most of my frineds in Uncharted 3 multiplayer?! Whenever i invite someone it always says "unable to join" and vice versa. i only have one friend that im able to play with. I would say its my connection but its only Uncharted 3 that im having this problem with and not any other game, and to make things worse multiplayer keeps freezing on me more than it did before. Is anyone else having this problem?!?!. . . I didnt have this problem when i first got the game and its really irritating because its my favorite game.. . does anyone know how i could fix this?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (857 Views)
Sackboy
524 posts

Re: Can't invite or join Uncharted 3 MP?!?!

Dec 27, 2011

I have this too. I guess it is because of some firewalls some routers have. Experienced that so far only on PC games such as Warcraft 3. Maybe checking the firewall settings on both sides? But well... it is kinda strange to experience this on a Console game. Maybe I am wrong o_O

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (857 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Re: Can't invite or join Uncharted 3 MP?!?!

Jul 30, 2012

Well, I see these post are quite old.  About 2 weeks ago, I started to experience the same problem that you have, but it only happens with one of my friends.  We can't join or invite each other, but if somebody else is the party leader, we can play but can't hear each other.  While others in the party can hear and talk to either of us.  If you have found a fix for this issue, please post it here.  Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (833 Views)
0 Likes