Jun 18 2012
By: straibra Lombax Warrior 146 posts

Can we play the beta for the last time? -10 days for its birthday

14 replies 9 views Edited Jun 18, 2012

"Oh my God you are crazy, we have the full game, why should i play that f*****g beta?". Because June 28 2011 we played this game for the first time and we had a lot of fun in those bad menus, in those 3 maps, in that dark Airstrip. After one year to play this beta would be awesome, technically could we? Just the last version of the June beta, no differences, 3 maps, 4 boosters in the first and 4 in the second slot, (RoF in the AK ) just the beta, no fixes, just re-download and play. ND there is a tiny chance?

And you, would you like to play the June beta to celebrate its birthday?

Message 1 of 15 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Re: Can we play the beta for the last time? -10 days for its birthday

Jun 18, 2012

maybe we can get a anniversary skin?

Like the drake from u2..or the redshirt drake?

I dont played the beta..it would be nice,but i think ND dont open the beta again.

Message 2 of 15 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Jun 18, 2012

Yes, so we'll have to see all those complaints again for weeks "omg the beta was SOO MUCH BETTAH, give it back to us, Y DID U CHANGE IT!!1!!1"

Seriously, you think that Naughty Dog just needs to do a copy and paste for it, for something that was intended to be just a BETA for a game which was in development?

Message 3 of 15 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Jun 18, 2012

this wouldn't happen, just saying...

Message 4 of 15 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Jun 18, 2012

silvadream1010 wrote:

maybe we can get a anniversary skin?

Like the drake from u2..or the redshirt drake?

I dont played the beta..it would be nice,but i think ND dont open the beta again.

thats an idea that could work

Message 5 of 15 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jun 18, 2012

Luxis ha scritto:

Yes, so we'll have to see all those complaints again for weeks "omg the beta was SOO MUCH BETTAH, give it back to us, Y DID U CHANGE IT!!1!!1"

Seriously, you think that Naughty Dog just needs to do a copy and paste for it, for something that was intended to be just a BETA for a game which was in development?

I don't think so, the full game is better (after 12 patches...) and it's a beta, but it's very different from the current game, something is better, something is worse.

Message 6 of 15 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
593 posts

Jun 18, 2012

Why would you want to temporarily take the game back to an unfinished state with bugs and glitches when you have the full game which features everything the beta hadand more?

Message 7 of 15 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jun 18, 2012

Hahahah, lol.... Do you know what is meant by Beta? Its a step in process of testing a product. Every software product (or game) has three levels of testing. Alpha, Beta and Gold. After Gold testing, Goto production which is finalised version of the product. We are playing Finalised game each and everyday and you want go back to Beta. Are You OK?

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - ellankih
Message 8 of 15 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Jun 18, 2012

ellankih wrote:

Hahahah, lol.... Do you know what is meant by Beta? Its a step in process of testing a product. Every software product (or game) has three levels of testing. Alpha, Beta and Gold. After Gold testing, Goto production which is finalised version of the product. We are playing Finalised game each and everyday and you want go back to Beta. Are You OK?

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - ellankih

But you have to admit, the beta was a lot more fun and balanced - and not just because of the massive influx of noobs.

Message 9 of 15 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Jun 18, 2012

Yes please, only, make it downloadable version, like it was almost a year ago, and let's see who plays which version the most.  Disc based, or beta based?  My vote is for the simpler beta version. 

Miss the old beta, a more fundamental version of the game, which would have been a better evolution that the current incarnation of the game. 

YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 10 of 15 (9 Views)
0 Likes