Cant play online wont sync

8 replies 399 views Edited Nov 8, 2013

Message 1 of 9 (399 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Cant play online wont sync

Nov 8, 2013

this game is awful...had some work done to my ps3 and it works great ..then went to play the game and havent been able to play it i reinstalled it and it wont snyc...naughty dog for winning a game of the yr among gamers ..if you cant do better than this i dont think i will be able to buy anymore of your products...spent way to much time trying to get you game to work..and i have an excellent internet connection..everything on my end is good..your end is awfull.

Message 2 of 9 (398 Views)
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Nov 8, 2013

Is this the first time you played this game(in a while)?

If so, it can be because of the new lab maps, they take a while to sync.

If not and you're getting an error message try deleting the patchdata of Uncharted 3 and/or Uncharted 2 or 1 if possible.

Message 3 of 9 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Nov 8, 2013

What has already been posted.  I play nearly every day and have not seen this issue...however, a couple of good friends had been away for quite a while and for them, it took ages to sync.  Frustrating to be sure but 20 minutes (has anyone experienced longer?) is not unheard of.

Message 4 of 9 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 9, 2013
I got the ring up to 45-ish minutes. Very annoying.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 5 of 9 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 9, 2013
For syncing, it's a common problem of mine that the sync freezes or crashes. I have to restart my PS3 and stuff. Normally, the 5th try works.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 6 of 9 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2392 posts

Nov 9, 2013
If I ever get any error messages, I go through LAN, exit, then go back to Mulitplayer. It usually speeds up syncing too. I won't confirm it will work for everyone, but I've had countless problems and this trick has only failed me twice.

I can't remember the person who found this, but who ever it was, thanks! Saved me a lot of time.
Pepsi
Message 7 of 9 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Nov 12, 2013
I've waited up to 2hrs before (stupid, foolish me I know!) of course I'm not standing there watching the white bar fail at the halfway point every time (I'm a woman, so I multi-task, duh). It just won't sync! I swear it's the UC3/ND servers, it sucks even more that I don't live in North America, they seem to have very little to zero problems connecting.

I got so frustrated that I changed to a different wifi connection so the wifi strength is 100% and you know what? It still wouldn't sync!! *facepalm* about the 4th or 5th (or more) time it will work. It synced first time today. But it does freeze a lot but only in multiplayer which s weird.
If I ever start to think straight, this heart will start a riot in me.
Message 8 of 9 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Nov 12, 2013
This game has been buggy since launch, we all paid for a faulty produce.
Message 9 of 9 (299 Views)
0 Likes