Highlighted
Jun 24 2011
By: crXss Lombax Warrior 110 posts

Chacters for multiplayer?

11 replies 11 views Edited Jun 24, 2011

ND gave us great Playstation Heroes skins for Uncharted 2, who would you like to see in Uncharted 3?

I've always wanted to see Snake in this game.  This game in particularly would be a great chance for Snake to enter the arena, especially Naked Snake.  MGS Peace Walker and MGS 2+3 HD are both coming out to PS3 in November this year so it would be appropriate to place him in there, also since Naked Snake made his debut in MGS 3 and this is Uncharted 3!

Make it happen ND, i'm sure Kojima-san would love to add him in there.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - crXss
Message 1 of 12 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

I'd prefer if we just had characters from Uncharted. Seei...

Jun 24, 2011

I'd prefer if we just had characters from Uncharted. Seeing other characters from completley different universes is just wierd imo.  Also, Metal Gear is'nt a Sony exclusive franchise anymore, so I doubt Snake would be added.

Message 2 of 12 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1466 posts

Metal Gear was never a Sony exclusive. Original Metal Gea...

Jun 24, 2011

xSlimjimmx wrote:

I'd prefer if we just had characters from Uncharted. Seeing other characters from completley different universes is just wierd imo.  Also, Metal Gear is'nt a Sony exclusive franchise anymore, so I doubt Snake would be added.

Metal Gear was never a Sony exclusive. Original Metal Gear was made for the MSX2 computer, and ported to the NES. As for Metal Gear Solid, Twin Snakes was a remake of the original MGS for the Nintendo Gamecube. MGS2 was rereleased as MGS2Smiley Frustratedubstance for PC, Xbox, and PS2. Also, Metal Gear: Ghost Babel was released for the Gameboy Color. 

Just FYI :smileywink: And remember, Snake made an appearance in SSBB, though that was to promote MGS4.

--

Paying for Uncharted 2 content? Heck no.

Rioichi Cooper.
Message 3 of 12 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

yea i say just stick to uncharted guys, i would like to s...

Jun 24, 2011
yea i say just stick to uncharted guys, i would like to see dead people again.
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 4 of 12 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

I just hope they bring back Eddy Raja.

Jun 24, 2011
I just hope they bring back Eddy Raja.
Sig provided by myu2sig.com !
Yeah yeah I know that's a bad KDR, now shut up about it.
Message 5 of 12 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

Oh, ok. My argument however, still stands. Well, assuming...

Jun 24, 2011

RaCpram12 wrote:

xSlimjimmx wrote:

Metal Gear was never a Sony exclusive. Original Metal Gear was made for the MSX2 computer, and ported to the NES. As for Metal Gear Solid, Twin Snakes was a remake of the original MGS for the Nintendo Gamecube. MGS2 was rereleased as MGS2Smiley Frustratedubstance for PC, Xbox, and PS2. Also, Metal Gear: Ghost Babel was released for the Gameboy Color. 

Just FYI :smileywink: And remember, Snake made an appearance in SSBB, though that was to promote MGS4.

Oh, ok. My argument however, still stands. Well, assuming that ND can only include Sony Specific chraracters...

Message 6 of 12 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
884 posts

I hope they do the Xmas drake and Anniversary drake, love...

Jun 24, 2011

I hope they do the Xmas drake and Anniversary drake, loved em both, and dont forget when the Soccer world cup was on, That was nice.

Message 7 of 12 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4346 posts

I personally don't care or mind either way.(I too am a pr...

Jun 24, 2011

I personally don't care or mind either way.(I too am a pretty big MGS fan. Seeing Snake in Uncharted would be something lol.)

But I mean even with the playstation heroes skin pack I just felt kinda odd running around and shooting down people outside the Uncharted 2 universe....felt kinda weird...probably just me.

Message 8 of 12 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
750 posts

Unfortunately the Rugby World Cup will be over by release...

Jun 24, 2011

Jazzalinko wrote:

I hope they do the Xmas drake and Anniversary drake, loved em both, and dont forget when the Soccer world cup was on, That was nice.

Unfortunately the Rugby World Cup will be over by release time... :smileysad:

Nothing from outside the Uncharted IP, please.

Message 9 of 12 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

I wonder what characters will be available on the beta?

Jun 24, 2011

Probably Drake, Sully and some random baddies...

Message 10 of 12 (11 Views)
0 Likes