Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1994 posts

Re: Chloë's Tau Sniper Easter egg?

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Smith & Wesson is a type of gun brand, like this one:

Chloe's Tau besides the scope, looks pretty similar to it. So I'm assuming the words on the tau is basically a play on words of the real life smith & wesson.

Kind of weird since the Tau is based upon a revolver from a different manufacturer (Taurus).

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5840 posts

Apr 11, 2013

I know, but that's my assumption on where the words came from.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2048 posts

Apr 12, 2013
It's written on the standard Tau too, and S1NGUL4R is right about what it says, "Sashimi & Words".
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2250 posts

Apr 12, 2013

SjShane wrote:
It's written on the standard Tau too, and S1NGUL4R is right about what it says, "Sashimi & Words".

lol i said "sashimi & words", s1ngul4r said: "sashimer & words", but w/e :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2048 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Whoops, my bad! I saw someone wrote it correctly then just skipped over the posts quickly when trying to get the name. Sorry about that. :smileyhappy:
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (260 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

thedeviant105 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Smith & Wesson is a type of gun brand, like this one:

Chloe's Tau besides the scope, looks pretty similar to it. So I'm assuming the words on the tau is basically a play on words of the real life smith & wesson.

Kind of weird since the Tau is based upon a revolver from a different manufacturer (Taurus).

S&W is so much more flexable to mock than Taurus. I remember some other game (I know it existed at least) had  a product in it based of something in real life, but they named the manufacturer as a parody of their rival. Maybe they wanted to go for that? No? I dunno.

ND doesn't care to be correct when it comes to firearms anyways. The Mag-5 from what I can tell is a 357. Magnum and the Taurus Raging Bull is a 44. Magnum and it's 3 shots as opposed to the Mag-5. Not that I really care, just pointing it out. I myself prefer the 357. anyways. I own a Taurus 357. Magnum very similar to the Mag-5 in U3. 7 round cylinder, black, etc. The only difference is mine is a snub nose.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (221 Views)
0 Likes