Apr 12 2013
By: AliMakaveli Treasure Hunter 3721 posts

Chokerphobia

30 replies 1528 views Edited Apr 12, 2013

Has anyone come across Chokerphobic player?

Once I was playing with a "friend" in Borneo and EVERY time a choker came he would run around the whole map.

I was LITERALLY next to him when the choker came, so all he had to do is either remove his helmet and shoot then melee him OR get choked so I could get the medal for my kickback, but most importantly I could KILL the choker.

At first, I thought he was desperate for the Let Em Go Medal so I let him have ALL the kills previously, but then on this map, he DEFINITELY had MORE than enough Let Em Go medals and he STILL kept running around the whole map, gets downed far away so I waste my medic kickback and sometimes our Team Lives trying to save this tosser.

I got pi**ed and said, the Choker WON'T rape you, calm the fu** down. If a choker appears next to you then get choked coz I'll save you.

After these words of advice I deleted this tosser.

Has anyone else come across a Chokerphobic?

Message 1 of 31 (1,528 Views)
Survivor
2202 posts

Re: Chokerphobia

Apr 12, 2013

The few times I played coop solo, I saw this.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 2 of 31 (1,498 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Maybe once, but noobs always try to punch them -_-
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 3 of 31 (1,488 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Pretty much everyone who doesn't have much experience in co op is a choker phobic. It's really **bleep** annoying.
Message 4 of 31 (1,484 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Apr 12, 2013
This dude I mentioned was pretty experienced. He was actually better than me. I still don't understand why he was so afraid of the choker all the time. If was a point/kill wh0re I'd understand
Message 5 of 31 (1,414 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 12, 2013
There is someone better than you? :0
Message 6 of 31 (1,168 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6806 posts

Apr 12, 2013

It really is annoying having people run through hoops to avoid the choker... I've had teammates run out siege hills to run from them, leave our camp spot when we're pinned down which results in them dying in some unreachable death spot, and hide on a elevated step with the worst accuracy ever on the pistol trying to kill the choker and waste time... Also had someone running infinitely in circles yelling at us to get the choker off of him, another guy drop the idol in gold rush and run away from the choker, and so on and so on...

People treat chokers like the plague and it's so annoying...

Feet
Message 7 of 31 (953 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
420 posts

Apr 12, 2013
This exact scenario has happened to me, I've played a few crushing arena matches with o couple of people on my FL, one of which has over 300 crushing completions, and neither will get chocked EVER. The really good Dude mostly can shoot of helmet and melee fine, but there are instances when he will roll around avoiding being chocked for ages so he can get a clear shot, for the love of god just get caught. I initially thought that it was just coop arena and a reaction developed from playing with noobs who wouldn't free him, then when we were trying to get the overseer trophy and really needed the medals he was still the same. On the monastery the two chokers after the first bosses are the easiest two medals you will collectively earn right? Not when playing with this guy as he will still roll away till he has the chance to melee. It just makes no sense

CHOKERPHOBIA is a real problem
Message 8 of 31 (859 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Apr 12, 2013

I like showing people chokers have a speed limit so you can always outrun them without sprinting by running in infinite circles with them

when im bored i bring them to my teammates so we are close just in case(crushing)

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 9 of 31 (711 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I.... Oh god, you didn't play with me did you Ali? I contracted chokerphonia because nobody ever rescued me from one. Maybe when I play co-opwith a friend I don't run because I trust them, but otherwise I'm a coward that hops on tables to avoid hi like the woman in Tom and Jerry.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 10 of 31 (598 Views)
0 Likes