Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Re: Chokerphobia

Apr 12, 2013

Solve the issue remove chokers Smiley Tongue

I actually do whatever I can to not get caught by one. I hate having to mash buttons, I'd rather run away than spend ages mashing to stay alive and risking potential injury.

Message 11 of 31 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 12, 2013
But chokers are awesome!
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 31 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Apr 12, 2013

True story, I injured myself mashing buttons trying to stay alive during the choker thing.

Button mashing is a health risk.

Message 13 of 31 (412 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Apr 12, 2013

this happens with basically everyone i play with, i seem to be the only one who wants to get grabbed so someone can kill them faster (if i can't do the shoot off the helmet / blindfire punch thing)

Message 14 of 31 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3518 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

True story, I injured myself mashing buttons trying to stay alive during the choker thing.

when I was a lot younger I played Tony Hawk American Wasteland on my ps2, I was very inexperienced in games and I couldn't finish a mission where I had to repeatedly press X, it actually caused me to make my fingers bleed, that's pretty nasty, I put my controller on the table and then with both (fingers next to thumbs) I mashed the button, but while doing so I scratched with my nails in the other fingers, and it actually caused them to bleed, I did accomplish the mission though Smiley LOL

Message 15 of 31 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Has anyone here actually managed to mash the choker off?

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 16 of 31 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

when I was a lot younger I played Tony Hawk American Wasteland on my ps2, I was very inexperienced in games and I couldn't finish a mission where I had to repeatedly press X, it actually caused me to make my fingers bleed, that's pretty nasty, I put my controller on the table and then with both (fingers next to thumbs) I mashed the button, but while doing so I scratched with my nails in the other fingers, and it actually caused them to bleed, I did accomplish the mission though Smiley LOL

I remember that mission as well. It was pretty tough, for sure Smiley Happy That game was amazing.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 17 of 31 (327 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6979 posts

Apr 12, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Has anyone here actually managed to mash the choker off?

I'm actually able to hang in there for a long time, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get the choker off of you... I can honestly probably hold a choker on me for almost a minute before my thumb gives out and I get my neck snapped.

Also note that it isn't even hard to take on a choker, even armoured, by yourself. just blindfire them a bit and then punch. and with armoured the same thing only you should pelt their head til ther helmets come off.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 18 of 31 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 12, 2013
@Black,Matt

That's part of the "Learning Manuals" mission. They wrapped a huge rubber band on you and you had to pull something.

Stupid X.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 19 of 31 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3518 posts

Apr 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Black,Matt

That's part of the "Learning Manuals" mission. They wrapped a huge rubber band on you and you had to pull something.

Stupid X.

agreed, in beverly hills, mission was from boone, and you got that green roof for the ranch, the thing was unskatable anyway, so why did I have to great lengths to get it, anyway, manuals are awesome, if you had to get a big score on those pieces you just jumped of them and did the manual, that gives always enough points xD

Message 20 of 31 (271 Views)
0 Likes