Wastelander
690 posts

Re: Classic Mode- How to Make it Better! :) (*Scooby snacks inside*)

May 12, 2013
Heya Scooby. Good to see ya back.

I'm an avid Classic player myself.

As for sprint, I'd like to see it disabled. I went back to play U2 a couple of days ago and I noticed there was almost no blindfire to worry about because people can't rush. Cover was more useful as a result since you'd never want to be out in the open because you probably won't have time to run to cover.

Real shame that the sprint mechanics are global. I figured the ability to sprint was set as a simple variable per gametype instead as a variable for all gametypes, like how health can be changed from normal to Crushing.

As for grenades, I'd also keep the inability to throw back grenades but also just get rid of Revenge. It just sucks.

I'm guilty when it comes to using Stat Hats in Classic, although I only use one that offers Call Out (because randoms suck at finding the enemy all the time) and nothing else. I'd like to see Stat Hats completely disabled though - it's not Classic with them.

Weapon mids. I think Weapon Expert should allow you to apply a mod to a weapon as you pick it up. It'll be exactly like how it works in Co-Op, where you select the mods you want on your guns through a profile menu and then the guns you pick up will have the mods applied. Oh, and you can't use RoF mods...get that junk outta there Smiley Happy

I agree with weapon skins. You could have normal or gold guns (if you preordered in PAL regions) in U2 and people could pick'em up...why not here in U3?

Message 31 of 34 (259 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

May 12, 2013
Dude I think this is necrobumping..
Message 32 of 34 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 12, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:

Hmmm... I don't know. This thread was obviously dormant, but it's only 7 months old...

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 33 of 34 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
6884 posts

May 12, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

kratos_snake__ wrote:

Hmmm... I don't know. This thread was obviously dormant, but it's only 7 months old...

not to mention it was intentionally bumped by the OP. As opposed to the useless necrobumping we've gotten in the past week or so...this necrobump holds merit at least.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 34 of 34 (218 Views)
0 Likes