Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

Re: Classic Mode's not going to happen

May 23, 2012

tack129 wrote:

To be honest, I could only say the same for Separate Hitboxes as ND did say no on multiple occasions and gave explainations as to why they don't want to do that. To me that IS a lost cause, people should just give it up.

Classic mode they didn't technically say no to the idea and they did say that it could be possible to do. They could consider something similar if they develop Uncharted 4.

Yep, same here i really do not see it happening either.

As for classic mode ya why cant they put that in as game mode itself. They already put in a health modifier for us in Custom games. They should have just made hardcore mode have lower health in the first place if you ask me.

Message 11 of 27 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

May 23, 2012

Looks like you're getting a thorough new-one-ripping from me. Happy birthday.

Gabriel72430 wrote:

Again hate to be the bad guy

(Not Really)

If you're going to contradict what you say, don't say it. You look stupid when you do that.

Gabriel72430 wrote:

UC2,UDF,UC3  saw those coming UC4 hell no every game is going to 3 then ending there

in once again the nicest way i can muster

Classic ignorance. What about Grand Theft Auto? Call of Duty? Assassin's Creed? Battlefield? Not every game ends up as a trilogy.

Gabriel72430 wrote:

You're outta buisness pal

Not really. Naughty Dog has said in the past that they will make more Uncharted if we want more Uncharted. I think that now that they've learned from their mistakes from U3, they can make U4 one hell of a game, whether it's released as a polished, new-and-improved U3 for a polished, new-and-improved-and-won't-get-screwed-up-this-time U2.

Gabriel72430 wrote:

Hate to be the hater

No you don't. You said in the first two lines of your idiotic message that you don't really hate to be the "bad guy". So stop saying this BS just to make your messages sound "cool".

Gabriel72430 wrote:

UC3 is a disgrace

Ahem...

You talk like Uncharted 3 hasn't even gotten a patch since the Subway beta went live. I don't know about you, but aside from an annoying booster and an obnoxious mod (and the occasional lag that hopefully gets resolved by the time U4 comes out, or maybe even before that), U3's a pretty good game. Oh sure, it still has some things that I'd like to see fixed, like better customization, balanced hitboxes, and the Classic Mode that you think is going to never come, but other than that... I don't really have many problems with the game.

Uncharted 3 is in a way better state than many of the games out there right now, like Gotham City Impostors and even the games that were rumored to be HUGE hits like Max Payne 3. Could it be better? Of course. But compared to Max Payne 3 and current PS3 GCI, Uncharted 3 is NOT a disgrace, rather, it is extremely fun to play.

This thread is a disgrace to logic.

Gabriel72430 wrote:

IGN my *** they should burn in hell they have no VG taste

Well, IGN's not the best, but any game site that has a scoring system with numbers is going to be flawed. You can't grade the quality of a video game with a number between one and ten. I prefer Kotaku's reviewing style, and I don't necessarily agree with IGN's 10, but I think Uncharted 3 is still a great game.

Also, having "no taste in video games" is not the ultimate deciding factor about whether or not you go to hell. At least, not according to my religion. And after seeing you spew your venom at what currently feels like a solid multiplayer and at a company that is now trying VERY hard to help us out here, you should be thankful for that, otherwise YOU'D be the one burning in hell.

Message 12 of 27 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

May 23, 2012

Gabriel72430 wrote:

Also im going to laugh at it to for the rage they show at this thread

And your status as a forum troll is cemented. I shall enjoy your forced vacation from this forum.

Message 13 of 27 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4775 posts

May 23, 2012

Aww look the little troll wants attention, it is cute really :3

tlousig2
Message 14 of 27 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1391 posts

May 23, 2012

Gabriel72430 wrote:

Again hate to be the bad guy

(Not Really)

UC2,UDF,UC3  saw those coming UC4 hell no every game is going to 3 then ending there

in once again the nicest way i can muster

You're outta buisness pal

Hate to be the hater

UC3 is a disgrace

IGN my *** they should burn in hell they have no VG taste

Futurama Fry - can't tell if feeding troll or troll is feeding us

Message 15 of 27 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
250 posts

May 23, 2012

If UC3 is that much of a disgrace why dont you go play resident evil instead of posting your utter nonsense here?

Message 16 of 27 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

May 23, 2012

Gabriel72430 wrote:

I don't mind im expected the hate in the morning when i wake up in the morning

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/D-Store-Shun/Trolled.jpg

Message 17 of 27 (131 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

May 23, 2012

Gabriel72430 wrote:

I don't mind im expected the hate in the morning when i wake up in the morning

This is where the thread should've stopped.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Pretty much admitted it.

Message 18 of 27 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
1168 posts

May 23, 2012

Locking this one up, since it's not exactly a productive discussion.

- MV

PlayStation Moderation and Support
Message 19 of 27 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

May 23, 2012

When the inevitable many forumers blast you for this post, don't play the "Y U NO WELCOME NEW FORUMERS" card.

cog182 has already talked to us, recognized that we do NOT like Hardcore as our "classic mode", and is taking notes from the community.

Furthermore, I will be pushing for leg hitboxes to be in Classic Mode, to be closer to 1.04 U2. And I'm not going to stop ******** about the hitboxes in EVERY current competitive mode, in the future Q&A threads that Trawnza will make.

And the custom game options we're getting in 1.11 seem to be giving us some options that can make the closest thing to Classic Mode, sans M9s and G-MALs laying around the map.

Message 20 of 27 (131 Views)
0 Likes