Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Cloaked stat hats need balanced

Nov 15, 2013
Lol, people with stat hats. Did Team Fortress crash on your PC or something?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 21 of 57 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
331 posts

Nov 16, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

Well…the booster combinations might have changed but the cloaked stat hat benefits are the same as before the patch, right?  If it was grossly overpowered before the patch, then arguably, serious talk of nerfing this hat should have happened a long time ago.  OP…your argument has merit, don’t get me wrong and while I was (still am) against the booster slot changes, I’m going to live with them.  Having said all that…

I have to confess to being selfish here since I use the Knight’s helmet a lot and I’d rather it wasn’t nerfed but what about a 100% blindfire accuracy reduction?  Full disclosure here…this would affect ME virtually not at all since I aim nearly 100% of the time BUT one of the big complaints about Cloaked (in general, never mind just the hats) is that people lurk in hiding with power weapons and pop out to get free/easy kills while blindfiring.

Just a thought.

There was talk about them being OP before the last patch, but I guess not enough to get ND's attention.  Or, they chose to just ignore it. 

A 100% blindfire accuracy reduction sounds good. Smiley LOL 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 57 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Nov 16, 2013
How about -25% stopping power with cloaked
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Message 23 of 57 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 16, 2013
That's quite useless with automatics, bro. If ever, Cloaked needs a negative effect which hinders all playstyles, like -15% general movement speed.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 24 of 57 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Nov 16, 2013
Ya maybe like a 50% regen delay then?
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Message 25 of 57 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Nov 16, 2013

IF OU GET MY CLOAED HAT NERFED YOU ARE OFF  FRIENDLIST BYE.

Do you feel me?

Message 26 of 57 (417 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 16, 2013
Are we even friends, buddy?
Message 27 of 57 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
686 posts

Nov 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Are we even friends, buddy?

He's talking to Derflinger

Twitter: @HeaneyWeeny
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePattyCakeChamp
Message 28 of 57 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 16, 2013
Oh. I thought it was addressed to all people who wanted to nerf it. My bad.
Message 29 of 57 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Nov 16, 2013

LEAFBLOWER wrote:

LOLDerf, stop trying to do this! Smiley Tongue

Even though I very much agree, it is one of the best if not the best stat hat there is, I do not like all the various Situational Awareness variants in the game which is why I use it over Cloacked gold and because I like to have the perks of being immune to exposed but also being able to hear the funny one liners every now and again.

I don't want it nerfed due to my opinion of bad game mechanics and selfish reasons but I know it is much more useful in comparison every other stat hat. 

I can only hope that ND will just let it go until Uncharted comes out and there isn't any Power Plays that reveal your name along with all those other BS things it makes you immune to.

Drake's nipple hat and Talbot's nose ring FTW Smiley Very Happy

Lol, do you even use Cloaked stat hats Leaf? I remember you using the call out ones but not this o.O

xp0s!! xD

Anyway, i agree that the Cloaked stat hats should have a bigger down side, specially now that you can use regen gold as a slot 2 to cancel that.... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

www.youtube.com/user/Artennos
Message 30 of 57 (384 Views)
0 Likes