Derf post = Mind Blown
[Kith] Since 2011
Message 41 of 57 (376 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

Re: Cloaked stat hats need balanced

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2013

its fine for only stupid people forget what team they playin wit and confuse a villian/hero as a teammate until hes too close

if anything they should delete all stupid hat stats ruining the game balance just to make money, and keep the acesories as a unlockable bonus acesory with no stat at all

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 42 of 57 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Dec 5, 2013

I have never used a stat hat....Have always just stuck with my plain old skeletons that I've been using since I got them unlocked....

But I'm really tired of running into so many players using these hats and getting basically double booster benefits...

I think it's time to bite the bullet and switch up my character and try out this stupid hat thing....

Any suggestions on the best character/hat combination to start with?

Message 43 of 57 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10104 posts

Dec 5, 2013

If you're going for stats, the Custom Character's Knight Helmet works fine (+ Cloaked, - Regen). You can do a Regen Cloaked booster combo to fully boost this.

If you're talking about aesthetics, I use Drake's Bandana. The Explorer Hat is cool because you know. Explorer. Treasure hunting game.

Those stat hats have not that helpful stats though. So there.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 44 of 57 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Dec 6, 2013

Stuntdouble mentioned that the cloaked stat hat is basically cloaked bronze. What happens if you use a cloaked stat hat and slot 1 cloaked bronze??

Since I will probably never level up cloaked (I never get 3 oh snaps in 1 game), I was wondering if using the two together is a complete waste of slot 1??

Message 45 of 57 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10104 posts

Dec 6, 2013

GDunKK wrote:

Stuntdouble mentioned that the cloaked stat hat is basically cloaked bronze. What happens if you use a cloaked stat hat and slot 1 cloaked bronze??

Since I will probably never level up cloaked (I never get 3 oh snaps in 1 game), I was wondering if using the two together is a complete waste of slot 1??

TSD is shorter, bro. I'm cool with that.

Cloaked stat hat levels up your cloaked level. If you don't have cloaked, you get cloaked bronze. If you have cloaked bronze, you get silver, and so on.

It's useless when you have Cloaked Gold, meaning. The only thing it can do by then is make you invisible, and we call that cheating.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 46 of 57 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Dec 6, 2013

Thanx TSD. I was hoping that was the way it worked. 

Message 47 of 57 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
32 posts

keRe: Cloaked stat hats need balanced

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

It's useless when you have Cloaked Gold, meaning. The only thing it can do by then is make you invisible, and we call that cheating.

You mean cloaked Platinum?  We have all seen that ... I just nade/rpg the body

--------------------------------------------------

Message 48 of 57 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10104 posts

Re: keRe: Cloaked stat hats need balanced

Dec 10, 2013

PSU_Nick wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

That's not a cloaked power, man. That's a glitch that even the guy sometimes did not intend to happen. It happened to me before, and I didn't even know until I couldn't even drag the idol to the cheast because someone else can pick it up even if I'm holding it.

Message 49 of 57 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3538 posts

Re: keRe: Cloaked stat hats need balanced

Dec 10, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

PSU_Nick wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

That's not a cloaked power, man. That's a glitch that even the guy sometimes did not intend to happen. It happened to me before, and I didn't even know until I couldn't even drag the idol to the cheast because someone else can pick it up even if I'm holding it.

not sure if.jpg

Do you feel me?

Message 50 of 57 (185 Views)
0 Likes