Fender Bender
3872 posts

Re: Cluster Bomb (Co-op) is too powerful

Aug 26, 2012

I suggest trying 2 player, no kickbacks, no mods etc etc.

Challenge yourself if it is too easy.

Message 21 of 52 (189 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Aug 26, 2012
Another suggestion:

If you really think that mode is too easy, play with friends and try to play pistols only and without grenades (that's what you want, right?).

That's fun Smiley Wink
Message 22 of 52 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 26, 2012
The OP is clearly a PAK-80 Brute.

Message 23 of 52 (161 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6646 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Simply fix: play with people and don't use Cluster bomb. If you want more challenge, taking off mods and only using certain weapons is the same concept of upping the AI difficulty. You click a few options and suddenly it's harder. The more things you adjust the harder you can make it on yourselves. If it feels too easy then use less powerful things.

A nerf is something that is required when players are being unfairly between by something that is too powerful and ND needs to step in to correct this to stop players from unfair deaths. So a nerf for something that the players in Co-op use doesn't really make sense.

Message 24 of 52 (141 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 26, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Simply fix: play with people and don't use Cluster bomb. If you want more challenge, taking off mods and only using certain weapons is the same concept of upping the AI difficulty. You click a few options and suddenly it's harder. The more things you adjust the harder you can make it on yourselves. If it feels too easy then use less powerful things.

A nerf is something that is required when players are being unfairly between by something that is too powerful and ND needs to step in to correct this to stop players from unfair deaths. So a nerf for something that the players in Co-op use doesn't really make sense.

Although the guns have been nerfed in coop right?

Message 25 of 52 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 26, 2012

munnsy1 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

When guns are changed in comp, they're also changed in co-op. The AA for G-MAL and FAL has been reduced, but there's virtually no difference in M9 hipfire (I don't use RoF so I can't say how much it's changed).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 26 of 52 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6646 posts

Aug 26, 2012

munnsy1 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Apparently but I've not really noticed a difference in most of the recent nerfs.

The M9 RoF, no matter how nerfed will still be more powerful than a regular M9.

The GMAL nerf is barely noticeable in Co-op because aim assist is still high there and AI move much slower so they are far easier targets for increased recoil. Also the still high aim assist makes the recoil feel lower because as you try to stay on target the aim assist counters a little bit of the recoil by making it easier to stay on target that way as well.

Message 27 of 52 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Well, I don't think it's overpowered. It doesn't always kill the brutes. And it really isn't THAT easy to get your hands on a cluster bomb. You need to be lvl. 54 and pay a large amount of cash for it, as for getting it in a [Co-op] match, it's pretty easy but personally, I don't go around using it all willy nilly, I wait for the perfect opportunity. So yeah, I think they should focus on ADDING more stuff to co-op instead of making unnecessary changes to that mode.

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 28 of 52 (139 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Aug 26, 2012

SjShane clearly explained why he wants this to happen, yet people are still like "Y WOULD U WANT TO DO DAT?"

There needs to be a reading comprehension test before being able to post on the forums.

Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Message 29 of 52 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Xdye7 wrote:

SjShane clearly explained why he wants this to happen, yet people are still like "Y WOULD U WANT TO DO DAT?"

There needs to be a reading comprehension test before being able to post on the forums.

Still, people just think no matter what the reason its not necessary for a Cluster nerf. Really, who ever heard of a nerf in co-op? I don't think the AI is complaining....

Message 30 of 52 (130 Views)
0 Likes