Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 01 2013
By: shadowlibraboy Treasure Hunter 4568 posts

Co-Op Arena New Mode/Lab idea ( Interesting Video)

2 replies 171 views Edited Apr 1, 2013

I saw this video in my YouTube Suggested video feed and decided to check it out, I'm not sure where the video came from though :smileytongue:

Iook at 0:27 onwards, look at the skins on the dummy AI's (I think ND uses it to use less resources while testing just like how they don't have a head on drake while testing the game) 

My Idea:

Make a Co-Op Lab where all the enemies look like that, or make it a new game mode all together that can be accessed through cutoms.  It would be a simple way to add more variety to co-op and make it a bit more intersting for the co-op players :smileyhappy:

If you want to go above and beyond with this, you can put an option in each Co-op Adventure Map to change the enemy skins to look like this, it would be another small change that could add alot of variety to Co=op :smileyvery-happy:

To the community: What's Your Opinion on this? 

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (171 Views)
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Re: Co-Op Arena New Mode/Lab idea ( Interesting Video)

Apr 1, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:

I saw this video in my YouTube Suggested video feed and decided to check it out, I'm not sure where the video came from though :smileytongue:

Iook at 0:27 onwards, look at the skins on the dummy AI's (I think ND uses it to use less resources while testing just like how they don't have a head on drake while testing the game) 

My Idea:

Make a Co-Op Lab where all the enemies look like that, or make it a new game mode all together that can be accessed through cutoms.  It would be a simple way to add more variety to co-op and make it a bit more intersting for the co-op players :smileyhappy:

If you want to go above and beyond with this, you can put an option in each Co-op Adventure Map to change the enemy skins to look like this, it would be another small change that could add alot of variety to Co=op :smileyvery-happy:

To the community: What's Your Opinion on this? 

I am someone who hates customization and stuff, I don't think different skins add any replay value to anything at all :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2233 posts

Re: Co-Op Arena New Mode/Lab idea ( Interesting Video)

Apr 1, 2013

nice find, but i don't think that will be enough, it might be a cool idea at the start, but it will get boring fast

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)
0 Likes