Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Co-Op Rules

Nov 28, 2012
Might need to add "Think about your choices".
- downed friend or kill that guy?
- heal my friend surrounded by brutes or keep at bay?
Etc etc.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 18 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Nov 28, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Might need to add "Think about your choices".
- downed friend or kill that guy?
- heal my friend surrounded by brutes or keep at bay?
Etc etc.

I'll add that section in when I get up in the morning. I'm pretty tired at the moment X_X.

SonicNaruto669 Trophy Card

Generations Beginner's Guide (For Pros Too)

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=50715
Message 12 of 18 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Dunno about you, but it's 2PM here. Smiley Very Happy
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 18 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Ok, I had too much Kool-Aid, so I'm hyper right now. I added in that section for you Stunt. Hopefully, I'll be adding more to this list when I play a bit more Co-Op tomorrow.

SonicNaruto669 Trophy Card

Generations Beginner's Guide (For Pros Too)

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=50715
Message 14 of 18 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Nice. You wouldn't believe how much I shout "DON' T HEAL HIM YET THE PAK IS ON YOU!" Unfortunely, no mic, so that doesn't do anything... :/
Message 15 of 18 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3963 posts

Nov 29, 2012

I have no problem quitting when people vote for Hard.  I'm only there to play Crushing.  I will also quit, if people vote on Crushing Fort, and then proceed to lose half the lives on the first stage.  The other maps I can usually carry them through, not on Fort.

Message 16 of 18 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Nov 29, 2012

CRUSHING is the only option for COOP for the seasoned players. I won't bother with the other options. If you can find a good teammate ,  do a 2 man coop custom crushing match for a great test of skill and higher points to boot!

Message 17 of 18 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Very nice thread! This will help a lot of people that don't know much in the way of Co-op.  I'd suggest adding a section "For the Greater Good" about what's really important. Teammates are the most valuable resource, far better than a kickback or power-weapon. They are you're life. Pay attention to you're teammates. Ignoring them will result in critical situations occurring more frequently. Think about timing for revives and chokes. You'll get kills no problem, but to achieve victory you must coordinate with your teammates. Something like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Naughty Dog,
__I have sat idly by for too long. You will NOT stand in the way of destiny! I will be in Co-Op Arena!
_____________________________________________Lots of love,
_________________________________________________Lazarevic
Message 18 of 18 (178 Views)
0 Likes