Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 09 2013
By: Ceadlnd First Son 7 posts

Co-op Adventure treasure farm help

7 replies 178 views Edited Aug 9, 2013

I need some help to farm some treasure from London Underground, Syria, and Airport. Im currently aiming to achieve Marco Polo, Sir Francis Drake and Skelzor. 

So if anyone need to get them aswell or need any other treasure, message me, answer here or add Headlnd

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Re: Co-op Adventure treasure farm help

Aug 9, 2013
Sure i :smileyhappy:will help add me and we go from there
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Awesome! Been offline for a while now but still hope you're up fpr it!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 10, 2013

I will help farm Syria and Airport. I need 1 treasure from Syria and 2 from Airport. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 10, 2013
Okey, ill be in sometime later! Add Headlnd for now and i'll come in. If you already have the treasures by then, it's fine :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (141 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1091 posts

Aug 10, 2013
I feel like I should copy and paste some of my posts into a folder bc I use them so often. But, it's only right for me to pass on good info about this game that was so freely given to me.

Anyway, I have learned a couple different things about finding these skins. At first, I spent weeks looking for them in Adventure by playing on hard with other people who needed them. I had no luck. Then, I played the levels on crushing, just me and one other guy. I got all the treasures I needed for all the skins in 1 or 2 playthroughs per level.

There are 2 things I believe help. First, playing on crushing greatly increases the chance a treasure will drop, in my experience. Second, playing with someone who already had the treasure you need seems to improve the chances of it being dropped.

Overall, my best advice is to play the levels on crushing only, with just 2 people. Preferably one of them being someone who has what you need already. I would be happy to help those in need.

But either way, most important, crushing only and 2 people only. You will be surprised how quick you get the skins done.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Oh so is that how it works? Always had a thought that it might be a bigger chance of them dropping when played on crushing but have never tried! Already having some issues completeing chapters on hard, need to practice first maybe to be able to make them out on crushing! :/

When I played them on hard (London Underground) the treasures haven't been dropped in like 15 tries. Same for Syria but atleast the treasure from the first boss dropped there after like 8 tries or something.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (132 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1091 posts

Aug 11, 2013
That was my experience with it too. Each map seems to have that one really rare one. I can't say how many attempts there were trying to get the Patterned Ring from London Underground on hard. Got it second try when farming it on crushing.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (124 Views)
0 Likes