Reply
Dec 03 2013
By: AliMakaveli Treasure Hunter 3721 posts
Offline

Co-op Is Arriving

11 replies 509 views Edited Dec 3, 2013

This was discovered by the Alluboy of the Earth Kingdom

 

http://www.igameresponsibly.com/2013/12/02/naughty-dog-is-developing-a-cooperative-mode-in-an-upcomi...

 

Since Uncharted DF, all 4 nations of the co-op world have been asking, if not demanding for a more respectable co-op mode, but now it seems everything will change now that Naughty Dog are taking this seriously!!

 

 

Message 1 of 12 (509 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Co-op Is Arriving

Dec 3, 2013
I hope there's good co-op adv. I like campaign with friends
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 2 of 12 (498 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11480 posts
 

Re: Co-op Is Arriving

Dec 3, 2013
Message 3 of 12 (491 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3802 posts
 

Re: Co-op Is Arriving

Dec 3, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

This was discovered by the Alluboy of the Earth Kingdom

 

http://www.igameresponsibly.com/2013/12/02/naughty-dog-is-developing-a-cooperative-mode-in-an-upcomi...


 


Well actually I originally found it in the UC Community group. XD







Message 4 of 12 (484 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2011
Offline
3721 posts
 

Re: Co-op Is Arriving

Dec 3, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

This was discovered by the Alluboy of the Earth Kingdom

 

http://www.igameresponsibly.com/2013/12/02/naughty-dog-is-developing-a-cooperative-mode-in-an-upcomi...


 


Well actually I originally found it in the UC Community group. XD


You stole the scrolls from the Water Tribe!! Smiley Surprised

Message 5 of 12 (474 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Co-op Is Arriving

Dec 3, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

This was discovered by the Alluboy of the Earth Kingdom

 

http://www.igameresponsibly.com/2013/12/02/naughty-dog-is-developing-a-cooperative-mode-in-an-upcomi...


 


Well actually I originally found it in the UC Community group. XD


You stole the scrolls from the Water Tribe!! Smiley Surprised


I'm not following this. In your Avatar references, which ones are which?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 6 of 12 (464 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Co-op Is Arriving

Dec 4, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I'm not following this. In your Avatar references, which ones are which?

 Alluthings. Heart

Message 7 of 12 (361 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3802 posts
 

Re: Co-op Is Arriving

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2013

renatabls wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I'm not following this. In your Avatar references, which ones are which?

 Alluthings. Heart


Yup, he'll never get it!

 

XD

 

Btw, what's DAT title?







Message 8 of 12 (357 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Co-op Is Arriving

Dec 4, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:
Btw, what's DAT title?

 You mean my new rank? I think i won the TLoU caption contest, not sure. Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 12 (352 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3802 posts
 

Re: Co-op Is Arriving

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2013

renatabls wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:
Btw, what's DAT title?

 You mean my new rank? I think i won the TLoU caption contest, not sure. Smiley Very Happy


Hooray! Smiley Very Happy

 

I wish I had titles I had no idea about. XD







Message 10 of 12 (350 Views)
Reply
0 Likes