Sackboy
585 posts

I spent  several rounds with Team Medic assuming it only...

Nov 6, 2011

I spent  several rounds with Team Medic assuming it only heals, not revives. I was waiting until we were both in **** before using it.

Message 21 of 89 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

You need "Head Cracker" medals to level up Ammo...

Nov 6, 2011

naaros wrote:

You know, I never even noticed Ammo Award was in the Co-Op booster list or if I did, I just assumed it was meh because I didn't care about it in Competitive.  But now that you mention it, Ammo Award would be extremely useful for me.  I get so tired of having to run around over dead bodies trying to find ammo... especially after putting rapid fire on my Co-Op M9 set which makes me run out of ammo even faster. :3

Might replace Bargain or Overstock with that.  Hrm.

What do you need to get to level Co-Op Ammo Award?

You need "Head Cracker" medals to level up Ammo Award, basically you need 5 headshots to get a Head Cracker medal.

I've been using the G-Mal to get headshots I've got 10 more Head Cracker medals to get until I hit lvl 3 Ammo Award, that was within 2 days. It's not as hard as I thought it would be.

Message 22 of 89 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Cool, thanks for answering.  Shouldn't be too hard. :)...

Nov 6, 2011

Cool, thanks for answering.  Shouldn't be too hard. :smileyhappy:

I'm not in the game right now, but... do you know what Level 2 and 3 give?  Just more ammo?

----------------------------------------------------

Message 23 of 89 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1466 posts

Would someone be so kind to post the full list of co-op b...

Nov 6, 2011

Would someone be so kind to post the full list of co-op boosters + kickbacks? I can't find it anywhere. 

--

Paying for Uncharted 2 content? Heck no.

Rioichi Cooper.
Message 24 of 89 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

At level 2 you get more ammo but at level 3 you get &quot...

Nov 6, 2011

At level 2 you get more ammo but at level 3 you get "significantly" more ammo.

I usually get around 11, 17, 24 at lvl 2. Not sure how much you get at lvl 3.

Message 25 of 89 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

Neither can I.     I'd benefit from that.

Nov 6, 2011

RaCpram12 wrote:

Would someone be so kind to post the full list of co-op boosters + kickbacks? I can't find it anywhere. 

Neither can I.

I'd benefit from that.

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 26 of 89 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Regeneration Ammo Award Team Medic

Nov 6, 2011

Regeneration

Ammo Award

Team Medic

Message 27 of 89 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Regeneration/Team Safe/Cluster Bomb.   I usually horde th...

Nov 6, 2011

Regeneration/Team Safe/Cluster Bomb.

I usually horde the power weapons, too. Melee all of the grunts, throw the revenge 'nades back on Hard/Crushing.

I'm the anti-Armor/Brute person, basically.

Message 28 of 89 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
753 posts

regen overstock team medic

Nov 6, 2011

regen

overstock

team medic

Kratos Sig By Trick

Message 29 of 89 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Nov 13, 2011

I thought this could use a bump, and I decided to compare/contrast Bargain and Overstock for those who play as "medics".

Overstock:

- System of upgrading is a little tricky, but once you get the hang of stealth killing NPCs it'll be gold in no time. 

- Use: I would only recommmend this if you're the type of player who earns a lot of medals throughout a match, otherwise, this is useless.

- Effectiveness: Again, the more medals you earn, the more useful it is. However, if you use Speedy G it can help a lot, especially at level 3. This would allow you to stack 2 uses of Speedy G.

For clarification: Overstock does not allow you to stack kickbacks, only medals past your kickback limit. It does stack Speedy G, but that's only from the low medal cost.

Bargain:

- One of the easiest boosters to upgrade (as compared to its competitive counterpart). Just earn Punch Out medals by melee-ing a lot of enemies. 

- Use: This can really save you in some situations. Most people don't get the 10 medals to use Team Medic until somewhat later into a round of co-op, but this allows it to be used earlier. 

- Effectiveness: Although medals earned past your limit don't count for another use, Bargain focuses more on the "here and now" situation rather than waiting. 

I consider Bargain to be more useful, and I'll soon be making the switch. Thoughts?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 30 of 89 (365 Views)
0 Likes