Jan 26 2013
By: Climber129 Uncharted Territory 1673 posts

Co op Trophy Buddies

5 replies 230 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

It's has been months since I have been on the forums... and I have all trophies except these(and Hard variants). Anyone who needs any of these or is willing to help add the ol Climber129 and lest which of these you want to do by there number.

1.Complete a Co-op Adventure Map on Crushing Difficulty without losing a single life

Can't do in matchmaking with the idiots so...

2.Complete a Co-op Arena Map on Crushing Difficulty without losing a single life

3.Get the Curator Medal while on Crushing Difficulty

I am defiantly going to need the A team for this one everyone needs be leveled up , while going for this trophy its best to go for

Get 3 Hang In There Medals while on Crushing Difficulty as well.

4.Get the Unyielding Medal while on Crushing Difficulty

Not as vigorous as Cuarter but I will need a leveled up team for this one.

5.Kill the three end bosses in Chapter 5 (Harry Flynn, Eddy Raja, Zoran Lazarevic) within 20 seconds of each other on Crushing

I will need a leveled up team for this one as well.

6.Complete the Antiquity Treasure Set

Complete the Artifact Treasure Set

For both of these I was thinking of having 2v2 splitscreen enter Hunter with DLC ON and have villains kill heroes for rare treasures,Hunter is empty so it isn't hard to bump into people,  also buddies who want to play efficient crushing matches of arena I will do as well.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1980641770.png

THE CLIMBER NEVER LAGS!
Message 1 of 6 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
450 posts

Re: Co op Trophy Buddies

Jan 26, 2013
I will send you a friend request, I need to do most of these, I have unyielding and the adventure with no lives lost, both are fairly easy, but the rest I need to devote some time to
Message 2 of 6 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Climber129 wrote:

1.Complete a Co-op Adventure Map on Crushing Difficulty without losing a single life

2.Complete a Co-op Arena Map on Crushing Difficulty without losing a single life

For those 2 is the only requirement that YOU don't die. Others can die all they want.

For arena I'd recommend Highrise if you are good enough not to fall down. Be sure to equip TEAM SAFE so you don't have a knock-back from explosions and grenades can't knock you off ledges.

Message 3 of 6 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1673 posts

Jan 27, 2013

I know but my team is so bad I can't survive on my own unless the team is half decent lol.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1980641770.png

THE CLIMBER NEVER LAGS!
Message 4 of 6 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Climber129 wrote:

I know but my team is so bad I can't survive on my own unless the team is half decent lol.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/The-Ultimate-Coop-Buddies-Threa...

Check out this thread if you need people.

Message 5 of 6 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Shouldn't have deleted me climber lol I got all of these but ill help if you want but you add me

Sleep Matt signature
Message 6 of 6 (165 Views)
0 Likes