Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 15 2013
By: CaptainProduce67 Wastelander 679 posts

Co-op brethren and sisters - Is it me..

[ Edited ]
4 replies 141 views Edited Mar 15, 2013

or has Arena gotten harder in recent months?  Hard now seems darn near as difficult as Crushing used to be but maybe it's just in my head.

For me, an example would be:

Armored Shotgun enemies now routinely melee you at the same time they blast you (which is kind of comical since the animation has the shotgun pointed at the sky as the blast from it and the strike from the gun butt simultaneously rock your body)...if it doesn't put you down right away, then darn close.  Honestly, I don't remember that happening until recently (say, starting late 2012) but then again, I've been playing a lot more crushing lately so maybe I just never noticed it before.  Or maybe it's a form of coop lag and the inconsistent animation is the result of the initial shotgun blast being blended with the follow up gun butt strike, who knows.

An informal poll of my friends says yes but I'm wondering what the wider community thinks.  I'd be interested in knowing whether or not you believe it has gotten more challenging recently and examples of anything you've noticed.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3718 posts

Re: Co-op brethren and sisters - Is it me..

Mar 15, 2013

This OP gentleman has been around for a very long time now.

His SAS has hidden mods didn't you know?

• It has super scope and can shoot you from the other side of the map
  • It has one shot downability
  • One shot killiability, no need to get downed, straight kill
  • Militia Mod (see vid)
  • SAS Punch like you mentioned
  • Through wall shots

Sadly, once you pick it up, it is totally useless as all these hidden mods disappear

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (136 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Mar 15, 2013

AliMakaveli..your mention of Militia mod reminded me of the triple shot pistole enemy.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10014 posts

Mar 15, 2013
The armored shotgun guy is from KSA. Make of that what you can.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (122 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

Hahahahahaha.  Watched the video...SAS guy shoots more than 40 times in the 43 seconds...with only the briefest pauses.  I want that magazine!

Have to admit, I've never gotten an AI enemy that tough in Syria or any other coop mode!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (119 Views)
0 Likes