Mar 25 2013
By: skullz38 Hekseville Citizen 284 posts

Co-op players, Read!

13 replies 731 views Edited Mar 25, 2013
Hey everybody! Smiley Happy
I need some Co-op players that can help me with Borneo on Crushing as im having a difficult time trying to finish it with complete randomers! So please can you help me, Cheers people Smiley Happy
Cold White Wine Aint That Fine!
Message 1 of 14 (731 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Re: Co-op players, Read!

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Hi!
What region are you from? I'm in EU timezone. Could be difficult if you are from US...

Message 2 of 14 (692 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Mar 26, 2013
You can send me a request. I have my star, about to reach 5th legacy and am obsessed with co op, can't get enough.
Message 3 of 14 (667 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10203 posts

Mar 26, 2013
I'm here to roll with homies. I'll roll with you!

Just hide where I hide if you want, but if you prefer the rushy method, that's fine, since I'm a support class guy. Smiley Wink
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 4 of 14 (658 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

I'd love to help, but I'm very low on available time to do such things. Here's a quick right up with some videos to accompany what I do in the level. I hope this helps.

Also, if you don't like to read so much, you can always watch the video. It gives commentary as well as showcasing what to do. And, even better, it's my lovely country-accented voice spruced throughout.

Best of luck! Smiley Very Happy

Borneo:

Part 1:

Pre-First Crate:

• Once the level begins, split up and snap all 3 enemies necks simultaneously, throw back their grenades and grab a weapon.
  • An Armored Soldier will hop over the log, kill him quickly.
  • There will be other guards scattered around the crate, no worries, kill 'em.

First Crate:

• Smack the crate TWICE then run back to where the level begins. Kill everyone that comes up to you.
  • Armored Chokers and Armored Soldiers will drop down off of the bridge, be wary.
  • Once everyone is dead, proceed forward to the crate. There will be a RPG Guard and an Armored Soldier up high watching you, be careful.
  • Once you kill the RPG Guard, 2 Guards will drop down with M9s, deal with them. 

Hammer Pit:

• Upon climbing up the ladder, grab the RPG to take out all the riot shielders blocking your path. Easy Heat Seeker medal.
  • When approaching the bridge with all the enemies on the other side, don't cross, stay on the opposite end and kill anyone that comes near.
  • Enemies will try and flank, watch your six.
  • Stay behind the big rock or beside it when killing the enemies, do NOT drop down into the pit, it's instantaneous death.
  • There are TWO Wes-44's in the M-32 Hammer Boss pit. One is on the far right corner on top of a log; the other is right above it on a ledge in between two trees.

Part 2:

Second Crate:

• If you are lucky enough to kill the Hammer boss before he jumps up to his perch, the M-32 Hammer is extremely useful in the next part.
  • Don't bash the crate at all, kill EVERYONE then do this.
  • If not, remain at the first little hut you come across. It is the best spot to camp at.
  • Once this wave is dealt with, a Carpet Bomber Kickback Enemy will spawn with another wave of soldiers.
  • Upon killing everyone to be able to bash the crate open, bash it to 3/4 health, then run back to the first hut, kill everyone, then resume bashing.
  • Sniper Guards will spawn up high on opposite ends of the arena, be wary.
  • There is a TAU-Sniper on the roof of the hut.
  • There is a Wes-44 in the cave next to the waterfall.
  • There is another TAU-Sniper on the small piece of the boat along the mountainside.
  • There is another TAU-Sniper next to the propane tank on top of a crate.

Hammer Boss/Fighting Pit:

• When going up the ladder, jump down into the pit to get the enemies to begin spawning, quickly run back to the ladder to pick everyone off.
  • Armored Chokers spawn on the opposite side of the ladder next to the tents.
  • An Armored Soldier with a M-32 Hammer will spawn along with other Armored Soldiers and Guards on the other end of the pit.
  • Stay back near the ladder you climbed up after the checkpoint and deal with the enemies this way.
  • Once all enemies are killed, and you make your way up the side of the waterfall, two Armored Chokers and two Guards will charge towards you. Hang down over the ledge and kill them/pull them down as they come near.
  • There is a Wes-44 on top of the generator in the pit.
  • There is a TAU-Sniper on top of a small cliff. You can access this area by climbing along some handholds on the left side right before you drop down into the pit.
  • There is also another TAU-Sniper next to the tents atop a crate.

Part 3:

Final Two Crates - Part 1:

• When going through the brush to the final section of the level, stay at the guy's that Nate mentions position. It is ideal until you kill off the remaining enemies.
  • There is a Guard to your right, watch out.
  • Enemies will continue to spawn until the crate is bashed open. So kill off the wave and bash open the crate as much, if not completely, as possible.
  • There is a M-32 Hammer in the jungle opening section nearest to the waterfall.
  • There is a TAU-Sniper in the center of the jungle opening.
  • There is a Wes-44 next to the 3rd crate on the edge of the wooden planking.
  • There is a TAU-Sniper inside the wooden hut atop a crate. 

Final Two Crates - Part 2:

• Upon bashing open the third crate, Armored RPGers spawn on the two ledges in the back.
  • Head back through the small jungle bit and go up the waterfall and sit at the perch at the beginning you were at. Pick 'em off.
  • Once they're dead, drop down and sweep up the wave of Chokers and Guards and bash that crate open quickly.
  • There will be a Sniper Guard that will spawn on top of the big main hut in the back of the arena.
  • Once you've bashed open the crate 1/4 of the way, another wave of enemies will spawn between the RPG platforms.
  • Once you've bashed open the crate 1/2 of the way, a wave of enemies will spawn from the main hut.
  • Once you've bashed open the crate 3/4 of the way, 2 more Armored RPG Soldiers will spawn.

Final Battle/Draza:

• Draza is one tough enemy. Use the M-32 Hammer and TAU and Wes-44 to make quick work of him. Along with any Cluster Bombs or Army of Three kickbacks you have.
  • He will spawn with his own set of Guards, Sniper Guards, Militia Man Kickback Enemy, and Armored Soldiers.
  • A quick way to deal with all of these enemies is to blow them all away immediately after the cutscene ends with either the M-32 Hammer or any Cluster Bombs you may have.
  • If you kill off his wave of enemies, another will be sure to follow it because enemies will continue to spawn until you kill Draza.
  • Once Draza is dead, sweep up the rest and you've beaten the level.
Message 5 of 14 (648 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10203 posts

Mar 26, 2013
If you got a buddy already, can I still tag along? I'm great as a support player plus I need that LAST Hard/Crushing treasure.

Seriously this game is rigged
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 6 of 14 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Hey! If you still need a partner, you can add me! I love Co-op. Smiley Very Happy

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 7 of 14 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Mar 26, 2013
guys, you should take my video lol. Borneo in 11 min

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=46jvfveeH4c

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 8 of 14 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Sure ill shoot you a friend request. Borneo is pretty easy.
Message 9 of 14 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Thank you all so much! this is why i love this forum! Smiley Happy

i'll add you all when im next on! im from Britain so EU
Cold White Wine Aint That Fine!
Message 10 of 14 (220 Views)
0 Likes