Keyblade Wielder
10211 posts

Re: Co-op "Lost Levels"

Apr 28, 2013
@LLF unless they just dump vids into the TV, I'm sure they've seen it.

And yet again, "we don't support Co-op" is enforced.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 41 of 52 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Apr 30, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Ali, just please make your own game...

If you can make this, then you can make any game awesome. You turned campaign into multiplayer which is what I've been wanting forever <3

If I could, I would. I kinda wish I made this vid earlier before any DLC maps were released, so then maybe we could've got some of these levels

Message 42 of 52 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10211 posts

Apr 30, 2013
I can help if you're making an infocom game,

That's about it. Lol
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 43 of 52 (267 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 3, 2013

I dont want to see them out for Uncharted 4 or for money. They should just be in the game. It can be added because if someone can't update the game to get them then they won't need them because they can't use the internet. Also, I probably won't be buying Uncharted 4 because I didn't feel as thrilled playing Uncharted 3 and the multiplayer just aggrovates me from all of the TKers and idiots who just refuse to play properly. Most of the people doing it RIGHT are those people who snipe you without missing once from the very opposite side of the map while you're in cover and there's only a tiny gap which they can even see your cover through, never mind your actual head. It would be fine by me for them to be released for Uncharted 3. Personally, I prefer the more complex weapons from the first 2 games. The 3rd one looked like they couldn't be bothered to make detailed texture or mesh so they made the Micro 9mm into a T shape. It just looks bad. The second one, my favourite, was very detailed and was the most beautiful and enjoyable in my opinion

Message 44 of 52 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Jumpwaffle wrote:

I dont want to see them out for Uncharted 4 or for money. They should just be in the game. It can be added because if someone can't update the game to get them then they won't need them because they can't use the internet. Also, I probably won't be buying Uncharted 4 because I didn't feel as thrilled playing Uncharted 3 and the multiplayer just aggrovates me from all of the TKers and idiots who just refuse to play properly. Most of the people doing it RIGHT are those people who snipe you without missing once from the very opposite side of the map while you're in cover and there's only a tiny gap which they can even see your cover through, never mind your actual head. It would be fine by me for them to be released for Uncharted 3. Personally, I prefer the more complex weapons from the first 2 games. The 3rd one looked like they couldn't be bothered to make detailed texture or mesh so they made the Micro 9mm into a T shape. It just looks bad. The second one, my favourite, was very detailed and was the most beautiful and enjoyable in my opinion

wow, megabump

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 45 of 52 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10211 posts

Sep 3, 2013
Micro 9MM =/= arm Micro = Uzi base

Also, explain how weapons are more complex. They're all simply point-and-shoot.
Message 46 of 52 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Micro = Micro-Uzi

Arm Micro = MAC-10.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 47 of 52 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Sep 19, 2013

Jumpwaffle wrote:

I HATE DLC, but sadly devs will use it to empty out pockets.

Having said that, I doubt they'd have this levels (including U3 ones) already in game for U4. If they gave us a massive DLC based on this vid (including U3 ones) then I'd pay but not too much, a reasonable amount. Otherwise fek it.

Message 48 of 52 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Sep 19, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

What U3 moments would you have used if you didn't remove U3 from the video?

There were a few, like...

• The Truck/Horse Segment
  • Beneath the well level
  • Chateau fire with Sully

And other segments that involved another character helping Drake Smiley Happy

Message 49 of 52 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Sep 19, 2013

renatabls wrote:
Heeeeey, is that Wetsuit Elena in the 1st clip? Didn't even read the rest, kudo'd. Smiley Very Happy

No, that's DAG

Message 50 of 52 (174 Views)
0 Likes