Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 01 2014
By: james520 Sackboy 460 posts

Coop partners for crush/hard.

4 replies 196 views Edited Mar 1, 2014

Just looking for people to play for treasures and get some trophies since most randoms suck in adventure and arena.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Re: Coop partners for crush/hard.

Mar 9, 2014

Yeah i guess so. I know it's hard trying to find someone to help get the star. I have it on my first account (comet33845) but i need it on my clan account. (LL-LorD_ArEs-LL)

Cheers

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Mar 10, 2014

I'm always looking for a chance to get up on my "coop" soapbox.

When you say "suck", could you possibly mean that many players don't play cooperatively? :smileyhappy:

If so, I wholeheartedly agree but having said that, there is hope.  Most of the UC3 players I still game with regularly pretty much play coop exclusively (most of my comp friends have moved onto other games), they most assuredly don't "suck" AND I met the vast majority of them in random matches.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Mar 21, 2014

I like playing co-op based games and I'm really good at that. However, I only play on crushing. There was no real challenge for me when I used to play on hard, not to mention on normal and easy. I don't play a lot co-op based games lately eventually I will start playing them more.

My favourite co-op game game is shade survival mode. I have only completed a couple of games before on crushing with a good friend of mine but it was extremely hard to do that so. Ever since then nobody is willing to play shade survival with me on crushing since most of my friends on PSN find it extremely difficult to complete a shade survival game on crushing.

Feel free to add me if you want. I'm not online a lot these days because I'm studying but on Easter holidays I wiill be playing a lot!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (100 Views)
Wastelander
870 posts

Mar 22, 2014
@nathan_croft.
I totally forgot about shade survival, we must play it soon mate :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (89 Views)
0 Likes