@nationm04

Nationm04 is the voice of the veterans Smiley Happy
Message 21 of 31 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Cooperative treasures

Dec 11, 2013
I think it's quite insulting to people who "hunted treasures" that you imply that they have no life.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 22 of 31 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Dec 11, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I think it's quite insulting to people who "hunted treasures" that you imply that they have no life.

Oh well.

Smiley Tongue

It's not all bad. I evaded life for a long time trying it too.

So.. I actually know the truth is you have to give up living in the real world to try it.

Message 23 of 31 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 11, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Oh well.

Smiley Tongue

So.. I actually know the truth is you have to give up living in the real world to try it.

Man, I don't know how the hell people play then. My experience was that if I don't get anything in 5 matches, I play something else and try again tomorrow.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 24 of 31 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
911 posts

Dec 11, 2013
Only leave u3 when you start to get bored
Message 25 of 31 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Dec 11, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Oh well.

Smiley Tongue

Man, I don't know how the hell people play then. My experience was that if I don't get anything in 5 matches, I play something else and try again tomorrow.

Most people do what I did. Play play and play until they hate co-op.

Well that's harsh I love co-op but I hate Uncharted 3's co-op because the treasure system links co-op with frustration.

Message 26 of 31 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Dec 11, 2013
Lets be real, when was the last time lolND made a fix to co op? Ive come to accept that i wont get the Emerald Tsongkapa statue for drakes stupid hat, still doesnt stop me from playing co op crushing with randoms. Its pretty fun.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 27 of 31 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Dec 11, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
It would almost be insulting to the players who have been at this for 2 years or more to be given the last treasures.

lol some people said the same thing when the DLC became free.

Message 28 of 31 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Dec 11, 2013

As sad as this is to say (given the odds), it's pretty much the same as buying lottery tickets.  Your chances are so astoundingly small you could say you might as well not bother but you have NO chance if you don't play.

I love coop...always have and I'll keep playing regardless but for me, the two treasure collections trophies (I have Hoarder) are ones I thought I'd have a long time ago.  Getting Collector would put an exclamation mark on my UC3 coop "career".

Message 29 of 31 (299 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Dec 11, 2013
@Ren

Yeah but it's different. Idc that I paid money for the maps and other people get them for free. I got to play these other maps for a long time before they did. I got my monies worth. Plus, it makes the game better overall.

But for the treasures, it's different. I've been working at it for a little while now and I've made a lot of progress. I don't want someone to finish the rest for me. It's like, I don't want to climb Mount Everest, and when I'm almost at the very top, a helicopter picks me up and brings me the rest of the way. I wanna finish what I've started.
Message 30 of 31 (277 Views)
0 Likes