Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: Count how many players with Quick Boom/M9 RoF you've met today, everyday.

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

People who use RoF just annoy me and those who use RoF and Blindfire just disgust me. I'm probably one of those rare people who uses Weapon Expert without RoF. On my M9 I use Scope and Max Ammo and I find I can get heaps more kills with that over some RoF+Clip Size gun.

Honestly, I used QB+Kickback Endurance for about a day before I realised that it wasn't worth the medals so I switched over to Gotcha! and it's gotten me an extra 15-20 seconds. Quick Boom is never worth it unless you want to morph your whole loadout just for a Quick Boom loadout.

Explosive Expert+Kickback Endurace+QB=The hell is wrong with you?

Bang Bang!

Message 11 of 15 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 19, 2013
This is kind of why I like HC mode better. Booster/KB/Mod BS doesn't apply.

Just me, my fancy gun, and 9 other people who are probably hiding.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 15 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Apr 19, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

People who use RoF just annoy me and those who use RoF and Blindfire just disgust me. I'm probably one of those rare people who uses Weapon Expert without RoF. On my M9 I use Scope and Max Ammo and I find I can get heaps more kills with that over some RoF+Clip Size gun.

Honestly, I used QB+Kickback Endurance for about a day before I realised that it wasn't worth the medals so I switched over to Gotcha! and it's gotten me an extra 15-20 seconds. Quick Boom is never worth it unless you want to morph your whole loadout just for a Quick Boom loadout.

Explosive Expert+Kickback Endurace+QB=The hell is wrong with you?

try scope and clip size, there is always M9 ammo around since it's so overused. personally im trying the G_MAL with Max ammo n reload speed as my signature weapon, im personally sick of people using only an M9, its boring if everyone just uses the same weapon, where is the variety?? don't even get me started on QB, the only time i ever used it was for WE and i felt dishonoured after the match, despite getting up to 4 TT medals.

And then there is ROF, what do i say without it being censored... everytime i see someone with these tryhard stuff, i always get the impression that they have no imagination and originallity to them is aiming.

i have an idea for a new 1st booster, no long gun plus 350% cash per kill and boost invalid up to 350% too

Message 13 of 15 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Apr 19, 2013

It's OVER 9000!!

Message 14 of 15 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Apr 19, 2013

IT'S OVER 8000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 15 of 15 (200 Views)
0 Likes