Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Craziest FNA ever?

May 7, 2013

I think my craziest happened last night on airstrip.

I stealth killed someone, then shortly after I was being being shot at from behind I rolled dropped a nade it knocked him down I quickly finished him off then while I was doing this someone jumped off the roof started shooting at me then his buddy spawned on him while I was shooting at him & started sniping at me I was strafing in & out of cover managed to kill them both, then activated my RPG, ran out jumped & pressed R1 killing another who had a hammer.

Shortly after I got doubled teamed & well ....

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 43 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

May 7, 2013
@Joe
3 Dragon headshots?! YO!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 43 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

May 7, 2013
@Zidane
Dang, that sounds insane...
:smileysurprised:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 43 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 7, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I got a 5NA in elimination once, which is pretty impressive considering the game mode.

I once got 5 pull downs back to back on LU in Elimination right at the blown off side of the building next to the tracks, went to cinema only to remember it doesn't record Elimination.:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 43 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 7, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:
@Zidane
Dang, that sounds insane...
:smileysurprised:

It was what made it better was it was a party of try hards using every cheap trick in the game & they still lost I was playing with a fellow forum member & they said after "Omg you totally owned':smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 43 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

May 8, 2013

In Chateau I got 3 sweet aimed KAL kills then finished the FNA with a thrown-back cluster bomb. :smileyvery-happy: Lost the cinema. :smileysad:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 43 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

May 8, 2013

It's actually a very good one but I got this before I even knew what Cinema mode was... so like 2 months ago...

I believe it was on Museum, there were 2 people near the shotgun, I was using the Dragon and shot on of the guys twice, then I got a headshot and ran around to find a noob just camping on that balcony where the shotgun is in Elimination and shot his head.

I then ran across that roof and picked up the Tbolt to find someone collecting the treasure chest just above the villain spawn and killed him and then I turned around and you know that one spot near one of the hills in TO where you climb up the ladder onto the balcony and you can see inside the actual museum?

Someone jumped off there and I got him midair and then I continued onto that treasure chest roof where I shot the guy for my Connect Four to find some sweetie aiming a shotgun at me, I barely survived the first shot but then shot him to get 6 kills in rapid succession... then I had 2 splitscreen noobs come up behind me with their RoF KAL's and then the fire nation attacked...

(ADHD) ^.^

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 43 (183 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

May 8, 2013
Yeah zidane and I played last night. It was us and some noobs vs a party of high level try hards to tha max. They used certain kbs together to try and make it as easy as possible and pretty much anything else u could think of them using. We still got the best of them anyway. I did decent, but zidane went like 20-3 against them. Give or take.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 43 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

May 8, 2013

If you want crazy, I have this clip where a nade went off near me, but it only killed the guy beside me who was punching me. It only downed me.

And no, I have NEVER used Team Safe in competitive. Hell, the only times I drop a nade is when I'm *pretty* sure I'm screwed.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 43 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2045 posts

May 8, 2013
Craziest? I got a Five Not Alive on myself once... In a custom game with splitscreen. Thanks to Back in the Saddle and awful spawning.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 43 (161 Views)
0 Likes