Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6003 posts

Re: Craziest FNA ever?

May 8, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

I got a 5NA in elimination once, which is pretty impressive considering the game mode.

I once got 5 pull downs back to back on LU in Elimination right at the blown off side of the building next to the tracks, went to cinema only to remember it doesn't record Elimination.:smileysad:

I always do the coolest thing in elimination, but since there's no cinema, I can't prove any of it :smileysad:

From going 15-0, that 5NA I got, and clutching quite a few games of 5v1(horrible team) by going ninja.

photo Sniper.png
Message 21 of 43 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

May 8, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

It's actually a very good one but I got this before I even knew what Cinema mode was... so like 2 months ago...

I believe it was on Museum, there were 2 people near the shotgun, I was using the Dragon and shot on of the guys twice, then I got a headshot and ran around to find a noob just camping on that balcony where the shotgun is in Elimination and shot his head.

I then ran across that roof and picked up the Tbolt to find someone collecting the treasure chest just above the villain spawn and killed him and then I turned around and you know that one spot near one of the hills in TO where you climb up the ladder onto the balcony and you can see inside the actual museum?

Someone jumped off there and I got him midair and then I continued onto that treasure chest roof where I shot the guy for my Connect Four to find some sweetie aiming a shotgun at me, I barely survived the first shot but then shot him to get 6 kills in rapid succession... then I had 2 splitscreen noobs come up behind me with their RoF KAL's and then the fire nation attacked...

(ADHD) ^.^

lol

I'm guessing you quick scoped the shotgun guy.  I can only hit a quick scope like once out of every five T-Bolt shots. :smileylol:

That sounds pretty awesome though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 22 of 43 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

May 8, 2013

SjShane wrote:
Craziest? I got a Five Not Alive on myself once... In a custom game with splitscreen. Thanks to Back in the Saddle and awful spawning.

LOLWUT

What map? How do you even FNA yourself? :smileylol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my LBP.ME
Message 23 of 43 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 8, 2013

I know this isnt the thread to say this in but I got my first ever Blindfire T-Bolt kill last night I was shocked because I was trying to switch to my Para since I was being chased by a guy Blindfiring his micro, so I rolled & dropped a nade which he stopped to throw away.. I rushed at him thinking my Para was out only to hear my T-Bolt go off then that 'Ching' sound followed right after. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 24 of 43 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

May 8, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

I know this isnt the thread to say this in but I got my first ever Blindfire T-Bolt kill last night I was shocked because I was trying to switch to my Para since I was being chased by a guy Blindfiring his micro, so I rolled & dropped a nade which he stopped to throw away.. I rushed at him thinking my Para was out only to hear my T-Bolt go off then that 'Ching' sound followed right after. :smileyvery-happy:

This may not be that thread, but that still sounds awesome.

Check out my LBP.ME
Message 25 of 43 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

May 9, 2013

Lol. When I camp, ALL my kills are quickscope. When I'm moving, they're not. Simple :smileyvery-happy:

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 26 of 43 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4928 posts

May 9, 2013
If anyone got a FNA with punching only, they would win this thread.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 27 of 43 (272 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

I have gotten plenty of 5NA with just fists Nike......CQC is my specialty it is my playstyle........

Sleep Matt signature
Message 28 of 43 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

May 9, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

It's actually a very good one but I got this before I even knew what Cinema mode was... so like 2 months ago...

I believe it was on Museum, there were 2 people near the shotgun, I was using the Dragon and shot on of the guys twice, then I got a headshot and ran around to find a noob just camping on that balcony where the shotgun is in Elimination and shot his head.

I then ran across that roof and picked up the Tbolt to find someone collecting the treasure chest just above the villain spawn and killed him and then I turned around and you know that one spot near one of the hills in TO where you climb up the ladder onto the balcony and you can see inside the actual museum?

Someone jumped off there and I got him midair and then I continued onto that treasure chest roof where I shot the guy for my Connect Four to find some sweetie aiming a shotgun at me, I barely survived the first shot but then shot him to get 6 kills in rapid succession... then I had 2 splitscreen noobs come up behind me with their RoF KAL's and then the fire nation attacked...

(ADHD) ^.^

lol

I'm guessing you quick scoped the shotgun guy.  I can only hit a quick scope like once out of every five T-Bolt shots. :smileylol:

That sounds pretty awesome though.

Yeah that kill was. He was hiding behind the chest and popped out when I went to go and get the chest, he took like 99% of my health away but then I quickscoped him. And don't feel bad about failing at quickscope, I'm still not that good at it!

Bang Bang!

Message 29 of 43 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

May 10, 2013

Wasn't a FNA but I think this has got to be the luckiest things that happened to me in the game. It was near the end of the match and my team was barely losing. About a minute left and I decide to activate my kickback, which was clusterbomb. Couldn't find anyone and somehow, I drop my controller(on carpet so it didn't get damaged). When it hit the floor, it must have fell on the L2 button and it threw the clusterbomb. I was **bleep** until I seen it got our team 4 kills lol. It was awesome and I wish I had the cinama file still unless I do and just can't fnd it but it was a long time ago and there are too many matches to go through lol.

Message 30 of 43 (233 Views)
0 Likes