Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Re: Craziest FNA ever?

May 10, 2013
^i believe it only saves up to 20 matches in cinema. So you would only have the 20 most recent comp matches, unless you have any protected.

But that's awesome tho. You must have randomly arc'd it in just the right spot.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 43 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 10, 2013

Not really a FNA but some guy managed to blow up three players on his own team + himself with a Custer Bomb during Sudden Death. I was on that team... :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 43 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

May 11, 2013
@Cherry
ROFL :smileylol:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 43 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 11, 2013

I joined a match on Fort late today at 9-20 and went 21-0. At 46-42 or something I caught the entire team (sniping on one side) with a Quickboom grenade to get us the win + a Rampant. The funny thing is that I considered jumping off a cliff when I was 11-0 because I had no ammo left. :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 43 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4171 posts

May 12, 2013

Probably the best two clips I've gotten in this game.

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 43 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 12, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Not really a FNA but some guy managed to blow up three players on his own team + himself with a Custer Bomb during Sudden Death. I was on that team... :smileymad:

I killed three teammates with a grenade in Syria today. It was TO and we were in that hill near the spawn (Sawed-off Shotgun spawn in TDM). Some guy threw a grenade in there and I threw it back. Unfortunately, it hill a wall, so...

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 43 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5846 posts

May 12, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

I killed three teammates with a grenade in Syria today. It was TO and we were in that hill near the spawn (Sawed-off Shotgun spawn in TDM). Some guy threw a grenade in there and I threw it back. Unfortunately, it hill a wall, so...

not using TS in TO :smileysurprised:

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 43 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

:smileysad: I'm usually very careful with explosives and almost never teamkill. I use Bargain in TO because, with the removal of kill-based medals, kickbacks are very scarce and harder to obtain now... My body is covered with shame :smileysad:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 43 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 12, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Back in the saddle edges out TS in objectives.:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 43 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5846 posts

May 12, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Back in the saddle edges out TS in objectives.:smileysad:

Agreed, Back in the saddle and team safe seem like the best 2nd boosters for TO. Anything else seems like a waste imo.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 43 (90 Views)
0 Likes