10109 posts

Re: Craziest FNA ever?

May 13, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Not really a FNA but some guy managed to blow up three players on his own team + himself with a Custer Bomb during Sudden Death. I was on that team... :smileymad:

I killed three teammates with a grenade in Syria today. It was TO and we were in that hill near the spawn (Sawed-off Shotgun spawn in TDM). Some guy threw a grenade in there and I threw it back. Unfortunately, it hill a wall, so...

not using TS in TO :smileysurprised:

Back in the saddle edges out TS in objectives.:smileysad:

Agreed, Back in the saddle and team safe seem like the best 2nd boosters for TO. Anything else seems like a waste imo.

Nah. I never use those. MM, even in TO and Plunder, because nothing says helpful than if you don't get shot while climbing.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 41 of 43 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6008 posts

May 13, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Not really a FNA but some guy managed to blow up three players on his own team + himself with a Custer Bomb during Sudden Death. I was on that team... :smileymad:

I killed three teammates with a grenade in Syria today. It was TO and we were in that hill near the spawn (Sawed-off Shotgun spawn in TDM). Some guy threw a grenade in there and I threw it back. Unfortunately, it hill a wall, so...

Agreed, Back in the saddle and team safe seem like the best 2nd boosters for TO. Anything else seems like a waste imo.

Nah. I never use those. MM, even in TO and Plunder, because nothing says helpful than if you don't get shot while climbing.

It is a useful booster no doubt. But its usefulness toward a game of TO is questionable. When you consider the map and current objective at hand. BITS is obvious since every second counts in that mode and respawning faster is insanely useful. Whereas TS can help you avoid the constant barrage of explosions, as well as avoid killing friendlies in the midst of the chaotic close-quarters fights that happen commonly in TO. TS benefits not getting knocked down in Treasure hunter, bombing a marked man safely surrounded by enemies, avoiding getting stunned in hills, as well as bombing a hill filled with both allies and enemies without worry of hurting allies.

photo Sniper.png
Message 42 of 43 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

May 13, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

It is a useful booster no doubt. But its usefulness toward a game of TO is questionable. When you consider the map and current objective at hand. BITS is obvious since every second counts in that mode and respawning faster is insanely useful. Whereas TS can help you avoid the constant barrage of explosions, as well as avoid killing friendlies in the midst of the chaotic close-quarters fights that happen commonly in TO. TS benefits not getting knocked down in Treasure hunter, bombing a marked man safely surrounded by enemies, avoiding getting stunned in hills, as well as bombing a hill filled with both allies and enemies without worry of hurting allies.

Depends on the playstyle during the objectives I guess. Me, I'm the guy who can't stay too long inside KoTH or the guy who makes sure all places are grabbed in TF, therefore it's very useful of high turfs.

In Treasure hunter, I normally toss it to higher ground first since enemies would have to make themselves vulnerable while climbing just to get to me and the guy with the idol, so MM is a must for when I die and his arse needs saving.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 43 of 43 (121 Views)
0 Likes