Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
72 posts

Re: Credit Card Fraud & Blackmailing | UC3

Jan 8, 2014
Why do people care about their stats so much? Are they trying to impress the 10 % of the player pool that checks people's stats before the match starts? Couldn't the guy who wanted his stats hacked just rage quit until he was happy?
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
548 posts

Jan 8, 2014

M-Nizzly_DeF wrote:
Why do people care about their stats so much? Are they trying to impress the 10 % of the player pool that checks people's stats before the match starts? Couldn't the guy who wanted his stats hacked just rage quit until he was happy?

RQ'ing gives you a loss. Who would want an 8 K/D with a 0.5-1 W/L?

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (224 Views)
Survivor
1938 posts

Jan 8, 2014
How are the Sony forums meant to help? This is a matter for the police... Derp...

Your friend is clearly at fault for being a complete moron, canceling the credit card would be the first step to sort this out, but don't expect him to get his account back. Tell him to buy a new console, make a new account, start fresh. Oh and play for fun, or **bleep**.

Legally there's nothing he can do about the stolen infomation since he gave him his password (with bad intentions), but black mailing is a serious offense. I won't lie, most black mailing cases go unsolved, but not reporting would be foolish.

Other than that, there's nothing else I can offer, but I will say the world would be a much better place without both these idiots.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (223 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13198 posts

Jan 8, 2014

Only the Blackmailing thing he has a case for. It wont go in his favor that he wanted to be assisted from the other guy though.

He's kind of an accessory to his own victimization.

It's weird.... However Sony should do something they should ban both users. One for the serious offense and the other for trying to cheat the system.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (182 Views)
Splicer
72 posts

Jan 8, 2014

Sitrongr wrote:

M-Nizzly_DeF wrote:

RQ'ing gives you a loss. Who would want an 8 K/D with a 0.5-1 W/L?

I know but if you are great at the game you don't have to RQ every game, only every 3-4 and I would take a 3.0 w/l ratio of winning to losing :/

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (150 Views)
0 Likes