Mar 19 2014
By: Danomite6 First Son 13 posts

Creepy Crawler Now a great kickback option

6 replies 217 views Edited Mar 19, 2014
So I decided for the first time the other day to try out the Creepy Crawler kickback since it now only costs 12 medals and lasts for 30 seconds. Wow, that was highly enjoyable! Each time I used it I killed at least 2 players on the opposite side. Unfortunately I also killed a teammate once each time because they crossed my path. I hate to say it but that actually made me laugh a bit even though it was completely accidental. I also discovered that this kickback is amongst the best way to defend against something I probably hate more than anything else in this game - which is being made into a marked men. Normally I just keep running and try to avoid being corned (and hope my teammates help me). Not this time though! I was playing City of Brass and waited until death was imminent and then busted out that sucker! Lol, instead of running away I was running after the other team and swallowing them up and they couldn't kill me because I was practically invincible (no grenades thrown my way). Anyway, like I said, I have really enjoyed this kickback so far. Anybody else use it? I feel Ike it is now overpowered although it has a tendency to claim casualties from your own team. What do you guys think?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (217 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
219 posts

Re: Creepy Crawler Now a great kickback option

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2014

...it's anything but OP. It's perfeclty fine and enjoyable to use. Like you said, it is a better kickback than smoke bomb because you actually won't die unlike with cases of activating smoke bomb. Only difference is medals of course, but creepy crawler is just way too hilarious to use. I've been seeing a lot of people use it lately and I hope it continues! Kickback variety FTW!

EDIT:

my favorite is Cursed Idol though. I wish more people would use it. It's even more hilarious than Creepy Crawler and costs less. Sure you won't get any kills with it, but watching the other team kill themselves will always be worth it, ESPECIALLY if the other team are really good players. I kid you not, but me and my friend who posts here (SjShane) once won a Plunder game against a group of REALLY good players BECAUSE of Cursed Idol. They ended up killing each other and made it so we had enough time to capture the last idol and win. lol.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (201 Views)
Last Guardian
11024 posts

Mar 20, 2014

One day my Rem-Rems was using that kickback but no matter what she did she could not kill me, we were on the same team and we were buddies, maybe creepy crawler can't kill your buddy? What a random rule.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (188 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17711 posts

Mar 20, 2014

renatabls wrote:

One day my Rem-Rems was using that kickback but no matter what she did she could not kill me, we were on the same team and we were buddies, maybe creepy crawler can't kill your buddy? What a random rule.

Creepy Crawlers kill everyone. They just so happen to be really bad and really slow at doing that that she probably couldn't get you.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Mar 20, 2014
I tried it once. It was meh... I guess I could try it again...
...after I get kickback endurance gold. I use Cash Em In because it had the lowest medal count, but I realized I get like 5 medals a kill, so I think I'll start using Speedy G instead, esp. since it's my rush class.

Back on topic:I guess I can try it out. I heard it originally was like 16 or 18 medals or something.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2376 posts

Mar 20, 2014

Tried it yesterday for the first time & it was really fun. It was during King of the Hill against a Po5 who were all lagging really bad, it certainly cleared them out & helped us to make a comeback.

@StardustSpeedway I agree about cursed Idol I love using it too, my only gripe is that the cursed fumes don't get released immediately after you throw the idol. It's great to use on Yemen during King of The Hill.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
853 posts

Mar 22, 2014
I have noticed its picked more lately, i wont be using it though :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (115 Views)
0 Likes