Sackboy
499 posts

Re: Crushing+

Sep 20, 2012

Orochidude wrote:

On the current topic, they need to bring back U2/U3 Beta Gold Rush where there were multiple treasure chests you had to put the idol in. Current Gold Rush is pretty boring as its the exact same every round.

It would be a bit more interesting if U3 gold rush had idol spawns and chest locations on rotation in the spots used for Hunter.

I definitely had more fun in U2 Gold Rush, communicating with teammates about which path we should take the idol, which pick-up spots we were headed to, dropping it in the chest right as 3x bonus is about to expire, etc...

Message 51 of 191 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Sep 20, 2012

it was definitely better in uncharted 2 but then again everything was

Message 52 of 191 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Sep 20, 2012

If they claim that they spent more time on uncharted 3 then it seems that they shouldn't think about things so much and when they get an idea they should just do it because they said that they rushed uncharted 2 but I think that it was a lot more polished and everything that uncharted 2 and uncharted 3 have in common is better in uncharted 2 eventhough uncharted 3 has more stuff like other guns and tournament system. I preferred the guns and boosters in uncharted 2 mp and the game just felt so much simpler and better and they did a better job with the leveling up in uncharted 2 (in my opinion) cos i hate legacy and prestige

Message 53 of 191 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Sep 20, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Jo3Jo37886 wrote:

The levels would look so tight if there was the silver star (white?...) and the gold in the right corner. Someone should try to edit a picture so we can see what it looks like. Because i dont know how. lol

Gold Gold Star copy.jpgGold Gold Star copy.jpg

Here, I just made 2 versions, tell me which one you like better :smileyhappy:

and sorry for the Blank Post :smileytongue:

Those are both awesome...thanks!

Message 54 of 191 (166 Views)
Splicer
76 posts

Sep 20, 2012

the one with the gold and silver star looks better because it looks more semetrical

Message 55 of 191 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
407 posts

Sep 20, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Orochidude wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Orochidude wrote:
The tip to Co-op is to stop playing with randoms.

I rarely ever play with randoms anymore (If I do, I have at least one other friend with me) and only play with friends (Which is actually a Co-op clan (Or at least it started out as a Co-op clan. Now there's also a lot of people who are good at competitive stuff or both). We rarely lose so we could use the extra challenge.

It's one of the reasons I like Shade Survival.

not true i beat alot of crushing and more hard with randoms thats a lie

There is no lie. I provided a tip that's true. I never said anywhere in my post that it was impossible to beat Co-op Crushing with randoms. It's just much easier (And fun) to play with friends rather than randoms who you never know how reliable to good they are until after the match starts. And there's no point in even bringing up Hard as it's a joke.

On the current topic, they need to bring back U2/U3 Beta Gold Rush where there were multiple treasure chests you had to put the idol in. Current Gold Rush is pretty boring as its the exact same every round.

a tip can also be a lie which is what it is here you should not give tips to anyone telling them to not play with randoms what if you were one of the randoms (speaking hypothetically here) they can do whatever they please besides its their own time they are wasting not yours or mine

Again, I never said it was impossible to do, nor that they can't play with randoms. What I'm saying is you're better off playing friends who play Co-op rather than randoms which is true. Unless your friends suck at it, you're pretty much assured to have an easier and more enjoyable time.

Message 56 of 191 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Sep 20, 2012

acualy all you need is to be able to comuniate with the other players because if they don't know how to do something right then you can tell them. but it is easier if you know that you can trust someone because with randomers its 50/50 if they'll understand you if they don't know what to do. the point being that playing with friends is a guarantee that everyone knows what they are doing not a 50/50 chance

Message 57 of 191 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Sep 21, 2012
^ mute button, language barriers etc. :smileytongue:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 58 of 191 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Sep 21, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:
I'm not your cousin anymore :smileysad:

I added your suggestion, can I be your cousin again? :smileyhappy:

Message 59 of 191 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10182 posts

Sep 21, 2012
Sleeping Dogs-ish all melee co-op, anyone? I know they won't do it, but imagine the epicness
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 60 of 191 (115 Views)
0 Likes