I can't believe I have yet to post in this thread...anyway, I fully support this idea.
So, I wanna push it, and make even the true veterans of Co-Op "scared" again.
Well, I can think of an easy way to scare co-op players: remove boosters and KBs! No more quick healing, double damage or Teamsafe'd grenades!
Kidding, that'd be overkill. The changes listed in the OP should be enough to strike fear into the hearts of co-op players, and Ali's suggestion about Fakehound's suggestion is equally welcome.
Yeah, boosters and KBs are kind of essential in co-op.
But, yeah I wish this mode would be implemented. I just like facing those Kickback Enemies and PAK-80 Brutes. They're the toughest enemies and the most fun to me.
Thread has run its course. Locking. -space_cape!!
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •