Reply
Sep 18 2012
By: Zataoa Wastelander 684 posts
Offline

DJINN TIME! GET KILLED IN STYLE...

23 replies 690 views Edited Sep 18, 2012

He stands out like a sore thumb

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 1 of 24 (690 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
1668 posts
 

Re: DJINN TIME! GET KILLED IN STYLE...

Sep 18, 2012
Don't use cloaked with Djinn!!!!!!
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 2 of 24 (677 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/11/2011
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: DJINN TIME! GET KILLED IN STYLE...

Sep 18, 2012

That's exactly why I never put any effort into the tournaments. He looks cool and all, but I have a stealth play-style. Don't need someone that the enemy can see from across the map while I'm in cover.

Message 3 of 24 (660 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/16/2012
Offline
231 posts
 

Re: DJINN TIME! GET KILLED IN STYLE...

Sep 18, 2012

Great for co-op, bad for competitive.

Message 4 of 24 (625 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/04/2009
Offline
355 posts
 

Re: DJINN TIME! GET KILLED IN STYLE...

Sep 18, 2012

First thing I did as the Djinn at the start of the Lost City:

 

*gets on the top platform*

 

*taunt "Come At Me Bro"*

 

*riddled by billions of bullets and one grenade*

 

Brings back memories except in U2 I had Glowzor and Laugh taunt. And it's sunny in that level.

_____________________________
-Game is not broken. You just suck.-
Message 5 of 24 (619 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: DJINN TIME! GET KILLED IN STYLE...

Sep 19, 2012

Danger0187 wrote:

That's exactly why I never put any effort into the tournaments. He looks cool and all, but I have a stealth play-style. Don't need someone that the enemy can see from across the map while I'm in cover.


All co-op rewards make you stand out like a sore thumb. Golden weapons, flaming clothing, Djinn. It's for when you're cocky enough to pull it off.

 

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 6 of 24 (532 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: DJINN TIME! GET KILLED IN STYLE...

Sep 19, 2012
Only reason I've been playing this game is to get djinn and prepare myself for tournaments. I saw a few people use it and it doesn't even look that cool in use... and out of the 3 matches I played today I ran into insane amounts of lag in each match and finished only one of them. Pretty sure I'm done with this crap now...only thing I need is something to entertain me until november...probably borderlands 2.

Have fun with the djinn though.
Message 7 of 24 (510 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2633 posts
 

Re: DJINN TIME! GET KILLED IN STYLE...

Sep 19, 2012

i've only seen one person using a djinn so far. Purple flames, btw.


I guess the Shade clothing warned everyone that being on fire may look cool, but it makes you the biggest target to the opposing team.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 8 of 24 (508 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/09/2012
Offline
277 posts
 

Re: DJINN TIME! GET KILLED IN STYLE...

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

I guess the Shade clothing warned everyone that being on fire may look cool, but it makes you the biggest target to the opposing team.


 

This is the answer. Very few people will use him for this reason.

 

The fact it has the default skeleton/Draza grunts makes it 100x worse too.

Message 9 of 24 (503 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: DJINN TIME! GET KILLED IN STYLE...

Sep 19, 2012

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

I guess the Shade clothing warned everyone that being on fire may look cool, but it makes you the biggest target to the opposing team.


 

This is the answer. Very few people will use him for this reason.

 

The fact it has the default skeleton/Draza grunts makes it 100x worse too.


There's no new voice at all? Dude. Lame.

 

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 10 of 24 (493 Views)
Reply
0 Likes