Reply
Sep 07 2012
By: NCzVoice Hekseville Citizen 318 posts
Offline

DJINN WILL B 4 SALE

[ Edited ]
29 replies 757 views Edited Sep 7, 2012

ik this b/c ND sales everything !0! sooo save ya $ & buyyy djinn skin when it comes out.

Message 1 of 30 (757 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
3622 posts
 

Re: DJINN WILL B 4 SALE

Sep 7, 2012

 

 

 

yea i wnt it so bad im guna sav my $ s0 i can get him i wndr h0w mch he cost i bet hes guna be lik $3 cuz hes so ep!c i mean lik he looks so kwl thos fleams r so ba bcuz dey lik r s0 aws0m omg.

 

^Typing like that is hard, typing like this is easier. And correct -_-^

Do you feel me?

Message 2 of 30 (743 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
318 posts
 

Re: DJINN WILL B 4 SALE

Sep 7, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

 

 

 

yea i wnt it so bad im guna sav my $ s0 i can get him i wndr h0w mch he cost i bet hes guna be lik $3 cuz hes so ep!c i mean lik he looks so kwl thos fleams r so ba bcuz dey lik r s0 aws0m omg.

 

^Typing like that is hard, typing like this is easier. And correct -_-^


Smiley Happyyh he'll b under 5$

Message 3 of 30 (735 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: DJINN WILL B 4 SALE

Sep 7, 2012

What

Message 4 of 30 (732 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
318 posts
 

Re: DJINN WILL B 4 SALE

Sep 7, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

 

What


djinn will b 4 sale can u read

Message 5 of 30 (729 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
3622 posts
 

Re: DJINN WILL B 4 SALE

Sep 7, 2012

NCzVoice wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

 

What


djinn will b 4 sale can u read


ikr sum ppl r so ignrnt

Do you feel me?

Message 6 of 30 (719 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
318 posts
 

Re: DJINN WILL B 4 SALE

Sep 7, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

NCzVoice wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

 

What


djinn will b 4 sale can u read


ikr sum ppl r so ignrnt


!0!

Message 7 of 30 (696 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: DJINN WILL B 4 SALE

Sep 7, 2012

Nope

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 8 of 30 (663 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 09/06/2012
Offline
55 posts
 

Re: DJINN WILL B 4 SALE

Sep 7, 2012

NCzVoice wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

NCzVoice wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

 

What


djinn will b 4 sale can u read


ikr sum ppl r so ignrnt


!0!


You have reached the highest potential fail level in your life, there's no going back now

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 30 (655 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
1668 posts
 

Re: DJINN WILL B 4 SALE

Sep 7, 2012
What's with all the hate?
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 10 of 30 (653 Views)
Reply
0 Likes