Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 03/13/2009
Online
2076 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 9, 2013

Give priority to Lost City. Starting to doubt its existence

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 136 (440 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 02/13/2012
Offline
35 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 9, 2013

Any chance they can do this for UC2 DLC maps? DLC maps in death match and other games that requires a 5 on 5 is merely impossible to play with now.

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 136 (405 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3492 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 9, 2013

Ah, good thing that the priority gets changed. It's been a while since I've played any DLC maps.




Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 136 (380 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2011
Offline
3702 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 9, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Ah, good thing that the priority gets changed. It's been a while since I've played any DLC maps.


It's been a while since I've played Uncharted :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 136 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3492 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 9, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Ah, good thing that the priority gets changed. It's been a while since I've played any DLC maps.


It's been a while since I've played Uncharted :smileytongue:


Hah. :smileytongue:




Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 136 (359 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/29/2009
Offline
109 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 15, 2013

I agree i didnt pay for the dlc packs not to be able to use them. Why not get rid of some maps no one uses much city of gold is one for sure .

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 136 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
9882 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

ImByteme wrote:

I agree i didnt pay for the dlc packs not to be able to use them. Why not get rid of some maps no one uses much city of gold brass is one for sure .


I have GoTY and I like playing in City of Brass. Unlike all maps people love blindfiring on (eg Desert village), this map helps with reducing blindfiring weirdos.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 136 (264 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
6257 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

ImByteme wrote:

I agree i didnt pay for the dlc packs not to be able to use them. Why not get rid of some maps no one uses much city of gold brass is one for sure .


I have GoTY and I like playing in City of Brass. Unlike all maps people love blindfiring on (eg Desert village), this map helps with reducing blindfiring weirdos.


I'd pay for a City of Brass playlist.

 

Favorite map. Have only played it maybe once in at least a month or more.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg


ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 136 (260 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
9882 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 15, 2013

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

ImByteme wrote:

I agree i didnt pay for the dlc packs not to be able to use them. Why not get rid of some maps no one uses much city of gold brass is one for sure .


I have GoTY and I like playing in City of Brass. Unlike all maps people love blindfiring on (eg Desert village), this map helps with reducing blindfiring weirdos.


I'd pay for a City of Brass playlist.

 

Favorite map. Have only played it maybe once in at least a month or more.


I don't like that map THAT much. I'd pay for Highrise playlist, though. :smileyvery-happy:

 

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 136 (255 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
6257 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 15, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

ImByteme wrote:

I agree i didnt pay for the dlc packs not to be able to use them. Why not get rid of some maps no one uses much city of gold brass is one for sure .


I have GoTY and I like playing in City of Brass. Unlike all maps people love blindfiring on (eg Desert village), this map helps with reducing blindfiring weirdos.


I'd pay for a City of Brass playlist.

 

Favorite map. Have only played it maybe once in at least a month or more.


I don't like that map THAT much. I'd pay for Highrise playlist, though. :smileyvery-happy:

 


Well I suppose since it's a two map voting system it would have to be both :smileywink:

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg


ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 136 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes