Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/13/2009
Offline
2477 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 9, 2013

Give priority to Lost City. Starting to doubt its existence

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 71 of 136 (615 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 02/13/2012
Offline
43 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 9, 2013

Any chance they can do this for UC2 DLC maps? DLC maps in death match and other games that requires a 5 on 5 is merely impossible to play with now.

Message 72 of 136 (580 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3800 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 9, 2013

Ah, good thing that the priority gets changed. It's been a while since I've played any DLC maps.







Message 73 of 136 (555 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2011
Offline
3721 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 9, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

Ah, good thing that the priority gets changed. It's been a while since I've played any DLC maps.


It's been a while since I've played Uncharted Smiley Tongue

Message 74 of 136 (551 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3800 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 9, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Ah, good thing that the priority gets changed. It's been a while since I've played any DLC maps.


It's been a while since I've played Uncharted Smiley Tongue


Hah. Smiley Tongue







Message 75 of 136 (534 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/29/2009
Offline
117 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 15, 2013

I agree i didnt pay for the dlc packs not to be able to use them. Why not get rid of some maps no one uses much city of gold is one for sure .

Message 76 of 136 (457 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

ImByteme wrote:

I agree i didnt pay for the dlc packs not to be able to use them. Why not get rid of some maps no one uses much city of gold brass is one for sure .


I have GoTY and I like playing in City of Brass. Unlike all maps people love blindfiring on (eg Desert village), this map helps with reducing blindfiring weirdos.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 77 of 136 (439 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Online
6472 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

ImByteme wrote:

I agree i didnt pay for the dlc packs not to be able to use them. Why not get rid of some maps no one uses much city of gold brass is one for sure .


I have GoTY and I like playing in City of Brass. Unlike all maps people love blindfiring on (eg Desert village), this map helps with reducing blindfiring weirdos.


I'd pay for a City of Brass playlist.

 

Favorite map. Have only played it maybe once in at least a month or more.

Message 78 of 136 (435 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 15, 2013

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

ImByteme wrote:

I agree i didnt pay for the dlc packs not to be able to use them. Why not get rid of some maps no one uses much city of gold brass is one for sure .


I have GoTY and I like playing in City of Brass. Unlike all maps people love blindfiring on (eg Desert village), this map helps with reducing blindfiring weirdos.


I'd pay for a City of Brass playlist.

 

Favorite map. Have only played it maybe once in at least a month or more.


I don't like that map THAT much. I'd pay for Highrise playlist, though. Smiley Very Happy

 

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 79 of 136 (430 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Online
6472 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Jan 15, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

ImByteme wrote:

I agree i didnt pay for the dlc packs not to be able to use them. Why not get rid of some maps no one uses much city of gold brass is one for sure .


I have GoTY and I like playing in City of Brass. Unlike all maps people love blindfiring on (eg Desert village), this map helps with reducing blindfiring weirdos.


I'd pay for a City of Brass playlist.

 

Favorite map. Have only played it maybe once in at least a month or more.


I don't like that map THAT much. I'd pay for Highrise playlist, though. Smiley Very Happy

 


Well I suppose since it's a two map voting system it would have to be both Smiley Wink

Message 80 of 136 (428 Views)
Reply
0 Likes