Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/09/2012
Offline
131 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Mar 27, 2013

Ketsueki_Wolf wrote:
What about Yemen priority? Yemen really needs to start showing up in map rotations more. Yesterday I ended up playing on all the maps except Yemen, it never showed up once.

I constantly get Yemen, and I hate that map.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 111 of 136 (416 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/17/2010
Offline
97 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Mar 27, 2013
Could someone please tell me what map pack has the current priority right now? I have Drakes Deception pack and I just bouht FBMP1, would really like to try it out!
Message 112 of 136 (409 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
3802 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Mar 27, 2013

Orange_95 wrote:
Could someone please tell me what map pack has the current priority right now? I have Drakes Deception pack and I just bouht FBMP1, would really like to try it out!

Well it's one of those. Probably DDMP.







Message 113 of 136 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/09/2011
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Apr 7, 2013

Honestly I don't mind playing a variety of maps, whether they be default maps or DLC maps. I have a few map packs that I purchased, but I didn't buy the DLC solely to play these new maps. Some of the default maps are great, and it's nice to play them from time to time. I don't have an issue with the current 'DLC Priority' system.

http://cur.lv/lhcu
Message 114 of 136 (336 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

Jackeroo123 wrote:

Honestly I don't mind playing a variety of maps, whether they be default maps or DLC maps. I have a few map packs that I purchased, but I didn't buy the DLC solely to play these new maps. Some of the default maps are great, and it's nice to play them from time to time. I don't have an issue with the current 'DLC Priority' system.


I agree but we also didnt spend our money on DLC so we couldnt play it.

 

ND should reduce the prices of the Map Packs to $4.99 to give people an incentive to buy them.

Message 115 of 136 (325 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 12/08/2011
Offline
609 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Apr 9, 2013

Surprised that I got Temple to appear at map selection like 4 times out of the first 5 matches I played in my UC3 session yesterday. Even then, I still want Yemen to appear more though.

Message 116 of 136 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Apr 9, 2013
I get Yemen a lot. You should play with me. Smiley Happy
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 117 of 136 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Apr 9, 2013

yeah I get yemen alot in all modes CMP, Objectives & Co-op.

 

I wish more maps from FBMP #1 would show up for me.

Message 118 of 136 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Apr 9, 2013
^ I'd wish that, but I get DLC maps when I turn DLC on?

You know what else I get? More legacy 5 peeps.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 119 of 136 (274 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Apr 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
^ I'd wish that, but I get DLC maps when I turn DLC on?

You know what else I get? More legacy 5 peeps.

you don't like playing against legacy 5 peeps ??

 

I always seem to run into parties of legacy 5 players with DLC on & off just like my luck lol

 

i've noticed that alot of legacy 5 players been playing the default maps more ever since F2P (from my experience).

Message 120 of 136 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes