Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
4129 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Nov 29, 2012
I would like to play DLC but it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAGGY over there. You wait and wait to find guys with 2 bars and 100k kills.

Do a DLC limited time giveaway. Increase the player pool so I can enjoy DLC again.
Message 21 of 136 (715 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20406 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Nov 29, 2012


I have "___" InstalledDLC On DLC Off
No DLCDefaultDefault
FBMP 1 OnlyDLCDefault
FBMP 2 OnlyDLCDefault
UC3DDMP OnlyDLCDefault
FBMP1 & 2DLCDefault
FBMP 1 & 2 & DDMPDLCDefault
FBMP 1 & DDMPDLCDefault
FBMP 2 & DDMPDLCDefault

 

 



Why can't we just have it like this? Would make things much easier.

 

Message 22 of 136 (712 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Nov 29, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:


I have "___" InstalledDLC On DLC Off
No DLCDefaultDefault
FBMP 1 OnlyDLCDefault
FBMP 2 OnlyDLCDefault
UC3DDMP OnlyDLCDefault
FBMP1 & 2DLCDefault
FBMP 1 & 2 & DDMPDLCDefault
FBMP 1 & DDMPDLCDefault
FBMP 2 & DDMPDLCDefault

 

 



Why can't we just have it like this? Would make things much easier.

 


Because if someone has FBMP1 only, then the rest of the players are stuck to FBMP1 maps. Just an example.

The DLC pool will never be perfect, unless they give them away for free.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 23 of 136 (704 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
4129 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Nov 29, 2012
He said it would split the player pool and increase wait times. It makes sense.

When it comes to U3 DLC, buy big or go home!

Lets hand some DLC out ND. Do a limited time giveaway. Do a fortune hunter's rejoin at 50% off. DLC pool is too small. I can't enjoy what I bought.
Message 24 of 136 (703 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
555 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Nov 29, 2012
Free? Hell naww, i pay for the 3 map packs, this certainly help the DLC player pool, but people that pay the for the Map packs would be p!ssed.
_________________________________________________________

I like cats :3






Message 25 of 136 (694 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

MachoTbig wrote:
Free? Hell naww, i pay for the 3 map packs, this certainly help the DLC player pool, but people that pay the for the Map packs would be p!ssed.

I paid a lot more than you did, trust me. Does that mean that I have to be selfish?

It's for the greater good -> less lag. Many people would also return to the game to play these maps.

 

People that paid for these maps are already p!ssed either because of lag or because it's impossible to find players in certain playlists like Elimination. Try to see the big picture.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 26 of 136 (688 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Nov 29, 2012
Yes, at first I didn't like the idea of the free map packs, but now I kinda agree.

I have a suggestion, either bring back the FHC (so tha they still have to pay) OR give the DLC maps for free to everyone who doesn't have it, and give everyone who already bought it some credit to buy stat hats or taunts or skins. This way no-one will feel ripped off or stolen from.

But ND needs to do something, te DLC pool is really small Smiley Sad

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 27 of 136 (678 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Nov 29, 2012
But people are also p¡ssed that they can play certain DLC in co-op, it is unfair to those who play ONLY co-op. (I played with one guy who did not play a single match of competive played, and had more then 500 co-op crushings completed. I sent the guy a FR because it would've been crazy to see him and JD in a crushing match together, but he never responded Smiley Sad

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 28 of 136 (677 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Yes, at first I didn't like the idea of the free map packs, but now I kinda agree.

I have a suggestion, either bring back the FHC (so tha they still have to pay) OR give the DLC maps for free to everyone who doesn't have it, and give everyone who already bought it some credit to buy stat hats or taunts or skins. This way no-one will feel ripped off or stolen from.

But ND needs to do something, te DLC pool is really small Smiley Sad

ND cannot give you PS store credit. That's Sony's job. And what if you bought non-UC3 stuff? It wouldn't work.

 

On the other hand, a special FHC-exclusive skin (Wetsuit Elena? Rika?) or FHC-exclusive symbol/icon (Level 100 skull maybe? Or a Golden Star? Smiley Wink) would most certainly be appreciated. Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 29 of 136 (673 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
567 posts
 

Re: DLC Map Priority

Nov 29, 2012
It would had been fair to the public if they warned you about this awful setup. I only wanted to play on map pack 2, but had to buy them all to even play them. Its such BS!! So unethical of them...

Btw I'm sure many wouldn't care about having the maps given out for free. I sure as heck would welcome it even if i payed for them. It definitely would make the experience better overall.
Message 30 of 136 (649 Views)
Reply
0 Likes