Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
67 posts

Re: DLC Map Priority

Dec 6, 2012

I have FBMP 1 and 2 and DDMP and the only thing that I have played is the Fort Co-op.  I have YET to see any of the maps for the other packs I've purchased.  I'm starting to feel like I've paid for nothing!

(I did have fun being Flynn though, now I see why people want him for a character!)

One hell of a Co-op Medic

PSN ID: Pookah23
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 136 (615 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Its crazy i havn't had a dlc map for 3 months 

ND Fix Matchmaking ......
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 136 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1240 posts

Jan 3, 2013

XxChErRyCoLaxX12 wrote:

Which map packs do you own? Because I just played on plenty of DLC maps yesterday.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 136 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3511 posts

Jan 4, 2013

XxChErRyCoLaxX12 wrote:

If you're missing FBMP2 (like me) you won't be getting any DLC maps.

I PMed Eric and asked when the map priority gets changed and he said that most likely this month.

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 136 (472 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Pookah23 wrote:

I have FBMP 1 and 2 and DDMP and the only thing that I have played is the Fort Co-op.  I have YET to see any of the maps for the other packs I've purchased.  I'm starting to feel like I've paid for nothing!

(I did have fun being Flynn though, now I see why people want him for a character!)

Co-op Adventure only has six maps. Many of the other maps are in Arena, but only Competitive has all the maps you bought. Your DLC toggle needs to be "on" though, but I guess it is since you played the Fort Adventure :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 136 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2668 posts

Jan 7, 2013

ND, since this games popularity is low now and even fewer people have all the DLC maps (having 1 or 2 isnt much good for increasing the player pool) could ye please combine all the DLC maps into one map pack and set a low price for it (free for PS+ members), and also people who currently only have one or two of the map packs should get all the DLC maps for no extra cost (only fair since they probably didnt get to play the ones they bought at all in matchmaking).

i garantee that will help with lag, matchmaking, - increasing player pool and freshen things up a bit

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 136 (413 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Jan 8, 2013

This would be perfect.  Maybe for about 15 bucks :smileyhappy: 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 136 (385 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

Jan 8, 2013
I'm a fan of Uncharted and got all the dlc for UC2. I just got UC3 for Christmas and it's heart breaking to see so many DLC's that cost alot. I agree that they should be bundled up for a price. No way am I spending money on dlc's on a game this old.

P.S. ND for future games you should lower dlc prices. UC2 dlc's were okay but UC3 dlc prices are way to much.
[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/Fireball_916][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Fireball_916.png[/IMG][/URL]

Points2Shop (Earn Free Stuff)
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 136 (367 Views)
Survivor
2668 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

@ Frenz i was thinking more like 10$ very max for the lot (dlc map packs only cost 2.49 in UC2, ND is getting greedy)

ND should also put the entire multiplayer (all map packs included) on PS store for 20$ (reduced price for PS+)

@ Fireball, you are wright not to buy them, you are also lucky - if u actually wanted to play on any of the DLC maps you would have to buy every map pack - now that would be costly and a waste.

future DLC maps need to come in one DLC package (like the FHC, should be the only way to get them, even that was over priced, i only wanted the maps) - one map pack (pay for that) and the new maps get added to that in stages - much better for matchmaking

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 136 (350 Views)
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Jan 8, 2013
http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_block_mesh_lab_map_9_update/

So is ND still messing up the toggle weight? I don't understand why can't they just give each map an equal chance of coming up.
Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 136 (320 Views)