Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: Trophy Guide (work in progress)

Aug 9, 2012
Nice. I didnt read the guides as me and my friends will do this easily, but thnx for helping others. Only 1 I might need to consult is curator on crushing. I hope for that 1 u said grab the PAK-80 and use Army of 3. That's how I beat monastery 1st time through.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 69 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Aug 9, 2012
We didn't hide though. I started firing hammer shots at them the split-second the cutscene ended.

I'm also not sure whether the requirement is 20 seconds between each boss (maximum 40 seconds) or 20 seconds between the first and last. We were definitely pushing 20 seconds when we pulled it off.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 69 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Not letting the RPGs hit the statue always seemed the hardest thing for me. One of them always passes through :smileysad:

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 69 (403 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
430 posts

Aug 14, 2012
Awesome guide I need to try this, hopefully I find people with cluster bomb and team safe as well..I tried doing it with just me with ao3 and failed horribly

...I'm The Japanese Guy In The Suit
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 69 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
921 posts

Aug 14, 2012

The co-op trophies are so **bleep** hard it's ridiculous. This guide helps with a lot of the troublesome ones, though. Thanks for this man. Interested in seeing how one would go about beating Crushing Co-op without losing a sinlge life.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 69 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Aug 14, 2012

I want to help this guide by giving some tips about other trophies that are not here...

Co-op Adventure Crushing - No lives lost

This is maybe sound hard but it's so easy to get it..If you play this on crushing you will unlock the following trophies:

Omnipotent (Silver Trophy)

Deathless (Bronze Trophy)

The easier level on crushing is London Underground. You should try there. Here's a strategy about how to pass it:

All players must be close to each other, if 3 players playing the game the 2 of them must have Team Medic & 1 Cluster bomb (if 2 players playing the game 1 must have Team Medic & the other Cluster), must use the power weapons for passing it easier (but you can do it with casual weapons) and act quickly :smileyhappy:
The Cluster can be used on the Carpet bomb boss, the Hammer boss in the end of level & if you want in the cart for the enemies that come from behind (hammer,shotguns & chokers).

Tips for getting it easier:

1) When you must take the RPG & blow the wall, take it but dont shoot it down. Wait for the guys with RPG's that respawns on the train and kill them and when you have kill enough RPG guys shoot the wall. All players should have at least one RPG. And with this you go to the next room with 3-6 RPG's.

2) If a player doesnt want an RPG, he/she can take the Sniper that the enemies left and he/she can go to the next room with 20-25 bullets.

3) When you pass the wall, and kill the 2 riot shields & the 2 other guys, dont fall down. Stay in the upper level and go on the other side. There's a Hammer & a Mag-5. One player must take the Mag-5 but leave the Hammer for the next part (it will help you a lot). Then go down and one player must also take the Tau Sniper that appears around the room.

4) When the enemies start to come in the library, all teamates must run to the other side and the 2 of 3 will stay in cover from left and right and the other one will move to the centre. Then kill all the enemies and the Carpet bomb boss will appear. Just give him a Cluster bomb and he will go to heaven :smileyvery-happy: (If the guy with the Cluster doesnt have the required medals, try to keep some RPG or Tau and Mag bullets. You will take him out in no time).

5) Before you go in the tunnel, one guy must go for the Hammer that i mention before. As you go in the tunnel the 2 guys are going in the cart and the other 1 goes at the end of tunnel. There you can find a Sniper. As the 2 guys in the cart (one will push it & the other killing the guys in front of them), the guy in the end of the tunnel will kill with the hammer the waves of enemies that coming (if he's the Cluster man, he can use it on one of the enemie waves for keeping Hammer ammo). Then the Pak-man will respawn up in the train. Then the two guys in the cart are hiding and wait and the other one takes the Sniper and with 2 bullets on head, Pak-man is dead. Then move forward, watch out for 3 or 4 chokers (one is always coming from behind, so watch out) and kill the remaining enemies. And before going to the next stage go inside the train, you will find a Hammer & a Tau-Sniper. Also in the end of tunnel, behing the metal box there's a Mag-5 :smileywink:

6) Moving to the next part, 2 guys go in the stairs and start killing (but watch out for the riots because they shoot good from far away), the guy that has the hammer & the Tau (is a very good combination) stay's back and kill the 2 chokers (one with armor & one with not). Then kill all the guys in the area and going in the final stage of this level.

*CAUTION*= For the final step, for pass it very quickly you need the Cluster, cause if you dont have you must do it with the hard way.

7) For the final step, if you have the Cluster. The 2 guys are throwing grenades into the machine gun and go and take it. One of them use's the Machine gun & the other covers him from the snipers across the rooftops. And the guy with the Cluster (while having the Sniper from the end of previous stage), throws the Cluster as close as possible to the Hammer boss (sometimes the game stucks and the Hammer doesnt die by Cluster, have this on your mind), and with the sniper starts killing too. Just kill all the guys (if you want go and take the hammer by Hammer boss, it's bonus :smileyhappy: ) then destroy the vehicle & that's it guys :smileyvery-happy: Just finish the level and in the next seconds you will have the trophies.

*CAUTION*= If one guy dies and the other two aren't die until the end, the 2 guys will take the trophy but the guy with lost life won't take it.

If I find an other trophy that you might need help i will add notes here..Hope i help you people :smileyhappy:

Canadian94eh if you want add it to your post for have them all together :smileyhappy: :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 69 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Aug 14, 2012

canadian94eh:

The curator trophy on hard is Statuesque.

Also in my guide you say provided by and there's no name :smileytongue: lol    by spme-1_2 :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 69 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13331 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2012

What??? Curator on crushing IS actually possible? :smileysurprised:

Maybe some good people could help me because it just isn't working for me no matter what I do.

I did all the other co-op ones though apart from unyeilding on crushing. But I know I can do that. I've done it a few times before.

Notes:

The no lives lost ones unlocked when my teammates died and I didn't

Kill Eddy / Lazarevic and Flynn - I killed Eddy 3 times and the trophies popped regardless? Don't know if they glitched and I got lucky or it means kill either one three times in 20 seconds.

There is a Curator trophy on hard, forgot what it is.

Trophies that require you to do something twice (example: Hang in there medals, 3 done on crushing and the hard one also unlocks) (Not tested by me but it makes sense since the co-op crushing no lives lost unlocked hard trophy also)

Crushing on co-op Arena no lives lost:

Use Airstrip, plenty of cover, remember fools rush in and don't rush in to things no matter what. Once again both my teammates died. I had team medic on to protect myself if I got near death. Used it a few times. I would assume Facility, Highrise and Fort would all be highly suitable for this trophy to with the covering opportunities.

No Lives lost on Crushing Adventure: London Underground.

This also unlocks with no deaths for one person, but not for the two that died, same as above.

For kickbacks: Sniper is good for the first boss battle, majorly offensive kickbacks are good here. Pick up the hammer on the way out of that area, You shouldn't get too much trouble from the map until the pak guy area, that's why I recommend having the hammer here, upon finishing that, you come to the train, take the hammer after killing everything possibly with the PAK 80 if it's been dropped on the floor.

Stay looking at the gate once you pass it, one hammer shot should take care of the Riot sheild guy and the choker, maybe 2? I forgot, could be confusing that with hard, proceed with caution around this area, you can die being reckless here. But shouldn't be a problem if you are cautious.

The end of the map, run directly for the turret, if someone picked up the sniper they should cover you from up above leaving you all the time to dispose of everything on ground level with the turret, your teammate should also be throwing back the grenades that come your way, there will be a lot of them.

Edit: Note:

Statuesque is the hard trophy for Monastery protection of statue.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 69 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7369 posts

Aug 14, 2012

I did Unyeilding on crushing today and it was dead easy. I pushed it, with a riot shield, while the others killed the enemies. We didn't even lose a life and went on to get the Deathless and Omnipotent trophies.

However we did fail at killing Eddy, Flynn and Lazarevic and Curator on crushing. Those are for another day.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 69 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13331 posts

Aug 14, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

I did Unyeilding on crushing today and it was dead easy. I pushed it, with a riot shield, while the others killed the enemies. We didn't even lose a life and went on to get the Deathless and Omnipotent trophies.

However we did fail at killing Eddy, Flynn and Lazarevic and Curator on crushing. Those are for another day.

Wanna try later with the Curator one?

I'll try to help you get the kill Eddy and blahblahblah in 20 seconds stuff. try what I tried, it may only unlock for the killer though. Just kill Eddy and die, repeat 3 times.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 69 (326 Views)
0 Likes