Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/09/2011
Offline
7371 posts
 

Re: Trophy Guide (work in progress)

Aug 14, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

I did Unyeilding on crushing today and it was dead easy. I pushed it, with a riot shield, while the others killed the enemies. We didn't even lose a life and went on to get the Deathless and Omnipotent trophies.

However we did fail at killing Eddy, Flynn and Lazarevic and Curator on crushing. Those are for another day.



Wanna try later with the Curator one?

 

I'll try to help you get the kill Eddy and blahblahblah in 20 seconds stuff. try what I tried, it may only unlock for the killer though. Just kill Eddy and die, repeat 3 times.


Sure! I'm no co-op expert so you might want to advise me what kickbacks and stuff to use. If we are both online later I will invite you and hopefully get a third in.

Message 21 of 69 (405 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 10/23/2009
Offline
33 posts
 

Re: Trophy Guide (work in progress)

Aug 14, 2012
Aureilia i can help you with that...I have found a strategy that works but i lost it 2 times in the end of this stage...if you want i'll send u an invite for passing it together and taking both of us the trophy Smiley Wink..What you say? Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 69 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14139 posts
 

Re: Trophy Guide (work in progress)

Aug 14, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

I did Unyeilding on crushing today and it was dead easy. I pushed it, with a riot shield, while the others killed the enemies. We didn't even lose a life and went on to get the Deathless and Omnipotent trophies.

However we did fail at killing Eddy, Flynn and Lazarevic and Curator on crushing. Those are for another day.



Wanna try later with the Curator one?

 

I'll try to help you get the kill Eddy and blahblahblah in 20 seconds stuff. try what I tried, it may only unlock for the killer though. Just kill Eddy and die, repeat 3 times.


Sure! I'm no co-op expert so you might want to advise me what kickbacks and stuff to use. If we are both online later I will invite you and hopefully get a third in.



Oh I'm not the best at those things I mentioned either. If that kill Eddy thing never unlocked the way I did it I'd still be trying.

 

From what I gather for the Curator thing we just need someone who can snipe very well at the head too. I'm okay at it, but I'm sure with someone better than me at it then it would be a breeze.

 

Doing it without AO3 is the tricky part.



Message 23 of 69 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14139 posts
 

Re: Trophy Guide (work in progress)

Aug 14, 2012

spme-1_2 wrote:
Aureilia i can help you with that...I have found a strategy that works but i lost it 2 times in the end of this stage...if you want i'll send u an invite for passing it together and taking both of us the trophy Smiley Wink..What you say? Smiley Happy

Feel free to go ahead and send a request if you want. If I don't get to play with you and get it before you i'll try to help you get it at a later date anyway.



Message 24 of 69 (396 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
2348 posts
 

Re: Trophy Guide (work in progress)

Aug 14, 2012

spme-1_2 wrote:

 

Canadian94eh if you want add it to your post for have them all together Smiley Happy Smiley Wink


thanks for the contribution!! i edited it a little bit and put it into the original post

Message 25 of 69 (391 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: Trophy Guide (work in progress)

Aug 14, 2012

Gonna go for these later, great job!

Message 26 of 69 (388 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/09/2011
Offline
7371 posts
 

Re: Trophy Guide (work in progress)

Aug 14, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

spme-1_2 wrote:
Aureilia i can help you with that...I have found a strategy that works but i lost it 2 times in the end of this stage...if you want i'll send u an invite for passing it together and taking both of us the trophy Smiley Wink..What you say? Smiley Happy

Feel free to go ahead and send a request if you want. If I don't get to play with you and get it before you i'll try to help you get it at a later date anyway.


If you're doing this and I'm online please invite!

Message 27 of 69 (380 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/28/2011
Offline
460 posts
 

Re: Trophy Guide (work in progress)

Aug 14, 2012

The mods need to hurry up and sticky this thread.

Message 28 of 69 (375 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Online
2381 posts
 

Re: Trophy Guide (work in progress)

Aug 15, 2012

I got the trophy for coop arena crushing and here is how I did it, Its only a map guide.

 

Coop Arena Crushing:

Like Aureilia said only you don't have to die, Your party can but than they will not get the trophy. I did it in The Highrise but you have to know the map very good. If you fall off every now and then you should try another map. Also use Team Safe so you don't have knock down from explosives and you can't get blown off the ledge. 

 

Survival: Sitting at the roof of the hotel works pretty well. You see every one coming if you stay at the side of the roof where the Mag-5 spawns. If there come too many of them on the roof at once than quickly jump off. But jump off on the same side of the roof as your party.

 

Gold Rush: Gold rush is not that hard in this map. If it spawns at the top level of the hotel than you should be able to put it in without any problems. If it spawns at the other side of the level than go through the first floor of the hotel. NEVER take the yellow bar, for some reason your character jumps against it some times when you jump to it and you fall off. It doesn't happen often but I wouldn't risk it.

 

Siege: The first hill is next to the water tower, Its a pretty good hill with plenty of cover and you can also be on top of the platform instead of below it. The second hill is at the 1st floor of the hotel and again has lots of cover. Like every map The Highrise has 1 hard siege hill. That is the third. Its at the 1st floor of the grey building and enemies spawn right into it. Brutes will also cause trouble here since its easy for them to hit you. Also watch out for armoured enemies that jump from the second floor. If there are just too much enemies in the hill than flee, Walk around the map once or twice so the enemies will leave the hill again.

Message 29 of 69 (352 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
217 posts
 

Re: Trophy Guide (work in progress)

Aug 15, 2012
Gread guide! Thanks for writing it! It will help lots of players Smiley Happy
Message 30 of 69 (350 Views)
Reply
0 Likes