Uncharted Territory
1187 posts

Re: Trophy Guide (work in progress)

Aug 15, 2012
This thread deserves to be featured, well done Smiley Very Happy I've completed a lot of other trophies I could give good tips for...I'll be on later and I'll show you them that you could put up here Smiley Happy
Message 31 of 69 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Aug 15, 2012

I'm gonna bookmark this thread, make sure it doesn't sink so I can make sure I will get 100%. 

Message 32 of 69 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Aug 15, 2012

added trophy guides for beating Co-op Arena on Crushing without losing any lives and added guides to the Collector and Hoarder trophies

Message 33 of 69 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Aug 15, 2012

cleaned it up a bit, so now the guides are in spoilers, so it'll be faster and easier to scroll down to guides near the bottom

Message 34 of 69 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1187 posts

Aug 15, 2012

will I send you a few notes with other trophies or add you again -_- lol

Message 35 of 69 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

DrakeShepard wrote:

will I send you a few notes with other trophies or add you again -_- lol

that'll be great if you could send me some notes, PM me

i'm sorry that i had to delete you i am always in a full party with my friends now so i don't have any room for you in my parties atm Smiley Sad (i have to kick more people than i have to invite lol) 

Message 36 of 69 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4346 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

Curator is not that hard lol. I actually somehow managed to complete Monestary on Crushing, get curator on crushing and in the process all while never managing to die once.

Anyway I used army of three, which is very effective. I actually stocked up on hammer shots before the statue area, you know the church? I used a few hammer shots in that area to kill the PAK-80 but after that I had 4 hammer shots left, I went into the statue area, picked up the hammer and had an 8 shoot hammer. Anyway after that I switched to a G-MAL and used army of three and dealt with the non armoered RPG's, kill them in 1 clean burst and once the armored ones showed up I shot them once with a hammer(since I had army of three it only took one shell from the hammer) and took them out swiftly. It was incredibly easy. I was the once facing the museum looking structure side and my co-op partner was watching the opposite side of was facing, the random balconies behind me and sniped anyone  that would spawn there. It was a rather easy process.

Some might think doing that one trophy where you kill Flynn, Zoran and Edddy difficult but it's not. I just gathered them all togeather, you kill one onces their all in close proximity and activated army of three(I did not activate AO3 before kill any enemy since the 20 second timer starts once you kill one, so it gave me extra time to do serious damange to the other two) and kill the other two bosses. It's rather easy.

Anyway the rest of the co-op trophies are not difficult but rather an investment of time. I pretty much have them all except for the incredibly simple time consuming onces. (the shades modes business and what not which is just tedious above all else.)

Message 37 of 69 (389 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 15, 2012

People have actually completed Curator on Crushing? Any tips/tricks/exploits?

Also, with the kill the bosses in 20 sec trophy. I saw you could just kill Eddy three times. How does this work? I'm having trouble with the bosses on plain Crushing so this sounds promising. Just kill Eddy, then the entire team die, kill Eddy again, everyone die, kill Eddy once more?

Message 38 of 69 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1187 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Sent you a message Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 69 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Thanks for adding mine, I also did the 3 bosses in a different way.

3 coop bosses:

I did this without cluster bomb, For the tactic I used you only need 1 person with army of three.

There are 4 corners in the map since its a square, Use only the left corner left from where you spawn(where the Wes is) and the right corner from where you spawn behind the metal platform.

Go to one of these sides and endure for as long as possible. And pay attention when damaging them, If you shot a clip in Eddy than shoot a clip in Lazarevic and Flynn after that. If all 3 players make sure they don't damage one a lot more than the others this works pretty well. Also take out the other soldiers, They spawn infinitely but kill them to keep them at a distance. Switch corner when there are too many enemies in the corner where you are at the moment. After 5-10 minutes one of the bosses should die, If he does than the other 2 are about to die too. quickly activate Army of Three and shoot the Wes and M9's at the other 2.

Message 40 of 69 (361 Views)
0 Likes